Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone had lowered it. How did u do it? Pictures please!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
car

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p3f522d35ddc60328974e05504eee37a6/fc89dae7.jpg.orig.jpg

i think u have to copy it first then paste it in the browser
this pic is 18's with car lowered

·
Registered
726 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I think it's low enough as it is. As an aside, I tried to change the oil this weekend but couldn't due to the fact that the car is so low. I couldn't clear the ramps I was trying to use! Might have to look into a floor jack or something...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
ohyeahwright said:
Maybe it's just me, but I think it's low enough as it is. As an aside, I tried to change the oil this weekend but couldn't due to the fact that the car is so low. I couldn't clear the ramps I was trying to use! Might have to look into a floor jack or something...
It rides a little too high for me. I can't wait to get mine lowered, but I'd like to hear from other folks who've done it first.

I changed my oil last weekend and my ramps worked fine, but I was thinking that once I have it lowered I probably won't be able to drive up the ramps. I was also thinking of getting a floor jack to raise the car high enough to slip the ramps under the wheels.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
ohyeahwright said:
I just used the jack that came with the car. But then again, my dad is a tool-a-holic and I used an air gun to jack it up. Alot easier and faster than manually doing it. The bolt size is the same as a lug nut on the car. Anyone put wheel locks on their car yet? (I did)

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I have the wheel locks, just waiting on the rest of the car. Is it wrong to sleep with SRT 4 lug nuts under your pillow hoping the SRT fairy might leave one in the drive way?? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Grunge said:
I have the wheel locks, just waiting on the rest of the car. Is it wrong to sleep with SRT 4 lug nuts under your pillow hoping the SRT fairy might leave one in the drive way?? :lol: :lol:
Oh that is too funny!

I put locks on the standard wheels, but now I need some nice custom ones.

Driz, I'd really like to know what was used to lower your car. It looks great.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Hey, does anyone know exactly what size wheel (width and offset), and tire are used on the car pictured above? thanks. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Is that lowered SRT real or Photoshop?
Upon further review, it's def photoshop, look at the partial car next to it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Very nice work. The car looks better lowered. Should improve handling. Looking for sway bars. It would be nice to have adjustable rears.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
damn, i got all excited thinkin it was really lowered. ohh well. :roll:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
mdhavi18
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing