Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have some before and after pics of the morettes

Before and after paint

I thought i liked them better black at first but Nat wanted them painted blue since it is her car and all. Now that i see them on the car blue i think they look a lot better.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
<--------

·
Registered
516 Posts
I think they look good painted, but now you have to paint your fog light surrounds too. For my personal taste I'd put the black front intercooler mesh back in leaving black hole accents in the front middle and clean blue colour matching on everything outside the front middle.

·
Forum Moderator
2,603 Posts
Cypher2k said:
4doorviper eh?

homo.
Stick to your own thread. You go on like your grocery getter is fast. Yet, nobody here has ever seen your sled. You come on here trying to cause shit, yet we haven't heard of 1 SRT4 racing you. Something tells me you've never faced one. :eek:fftopic: :yourock:

·
Banned
238 Posts
He should be forcibly sterilized before he stumbles into something female and accidently reproduces.

·
Banned
238 Posts
AltersEgo said:
Stick to your own thread. You go on like your grocery getter is fast. Yet, nobody here has ever seen your sled. You come on here trying to cause shit, yet we haven't heard of 1 SRT4 racing you. Something tells me you've never faced one. :eek:fftopic: :yourock:

right. yep. you got me.

i dont even OWN a car.

idiot.

·
Forum Moderator
2,603 Posts
Cypher2k said:
right. yep. you got me.

i dont even OWN a car.

idiot.
WOW, you're really quick. I guess Idiot" and "gay" are the best things you could come up with. Do us all a favour..Go down to rona in your grocery getter. Buy some of the 1" rope they have. It's like .87 cets a ft. If you can't afford it on your paper route salary, I'll pitch in for the rope. Search Google on "How to tie a noose". Find your nearest tall bridge. 15-20 ft high will suffice. wrap noose around your neck. Tie the other end to the bridge. Check to make sure it's tight. Then jump off the bridge.

You will be doing us ALL a favour.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Cypher2k said:
die in a sun-fire.

Hey look... stinky is back....

Hey stinky.. I have a GT3071 arghhhhhh.... and I pulled a Z06 last night.... HARD... you still want to meet up or is your car in for service? ...as usual...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.