1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Nice and clean looking :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
You won't be able to drop enough w/ springs, I think you know where I'm going with this

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
uncommon said:
bpsrt4 said:
You won't be able to drop enough w/ springs, I think you know where I'm going with this

spring/strut delete mod?

Truth. . .

only way to get it low enough. Ride may suffer a little bit though. but youll roll up and people will be like :wah?!: thats teh most sickest drop evar :rofl:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Looks good but I agree on the fact that you should have gone bigger. Think of what that thing would look like slammed with bigger rims = hotness

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
haha I'll sell you my 18s real cheap they got about negative 500 miles left on the tires

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Daryl said:
uncommon said:
bpsrt4 said:

spring/strut delete mod?
Eb04 says her Stage 3 C/O w/ Hothckis springs ride like butter :paranoid:
daryl! what up homeboy?:hi: another cali boy in here, whats the chances of that?

matt, the wheels look nice, i like how they mesh well with the body color. as far as springs go, i've heard really good things about the hotchkis as well as the eibachs. everybody's been saying slam the car, but after driving out here on these new england roads, i wouldn't drop too far. lets just say i'm glad i personally am happy that i'm still on stock springs. you could always get bigger tires like me:rofl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts