Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are. don't shoot me for the snow, only room for one in the garage and the old man (68 Cougar) gets it, his old skin can't take it :) The ones without snow were taken on the way home from FL. My net connect died while I was down in FL, just it back.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Doh!!!1 Forgot the link!!!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/billmd6

There, that's better :)

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Nice pictures. Sorry for the snow. When I get mine, I'm taking it to the beach and getting some hotties in bikinis to pose with it. :p :twisted: :p

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Here they are. don't shoot me for the snow, only room for one in the garage and the old man (68 Cougar) gets it, his old skin can't take it :) The ones without snow were taken on the way home from FL. My net connect died while I was down in FL, just it back.
Are you close to I-95? I could stop by and take pics of the twins if you are. Should be driving by in 2 or 3 days. :D

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually about an hour and 15 minutes away. Since I'm on a peninsula, it would cost you 2-3 hours. Look up Lexington Park, MD on Mapquest.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As soon as this damn snow and ice melt!!!!!!!! I took her in yesterday morning, she did okay. Nothing any one who learned to drive in MN, ME, and MA can't handle :) Heck, my initial training for snow driving was when my older brother took me to the 3M corporate parking lot in Minneapolis. A 1971? Pontiac Bonneville, get it up to 30 or so, cut the wheel, hit the brakes. Three hours of that is a damn good primer :D Just worried about the people down here who don't have that level of experience sliding into me :roll:

·
Registered
726 Posts
GLHS837 said:
As soon as this damn snow and ice melt!!!!!!!! I took her in yesterday morning, she did okay. Nothing any one who learned to drive in MN, ME, and MA can't handle :) Heck, my initial training for snow driving was when my older brother took me to the 3M corporate parking lot in Minneapolis. A 1971? Pontiac Bonneville, get it up to 30 or so, cut the wheel, hit the brakes. Three hours of that is a damn good primer :D Just worried about the people down here who don't have that level of experience sliding into me :roll:
I hear ya about the snow training. I grew up with it but my wife is a Florida girl and had never driven in it before we moved to PA 5 years ago. I took her to a grocery store parking lot after hours for some slide-time training. She's an old pro now :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
When the snow starts falling, you can always tell the people who grew up driving on it. I spent hours in a college parking lot to learn also.. must be a trend. I'm buying snow tires for my SRT next year, unless it proves to be a big problem for the rest of this season.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The problem with that is that driving this thing on streets is like having a machine gun but only being allowed to shoot one bullet at a time. Slippery makes it more so, no more than 1/3rd throttle allowed. :(

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why thanks, Grunge. Of course I would have to bring the keys home with me. :)

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Of course I would need the keys in case of emergency: earthquake, fire, mudslides, flood, going to the beach, cruising around town, picking up the honeys, the usual disasters.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
SilverBullet
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing