Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
what? you all are crazy that thing is horrible... that is unless it has possibly a ls/vtec turbo under the hood? Not saying it didnt take a lot of money and work tho. Either way it looks like he went from 1 skittle to a BAG of skittles with that paint job haha

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
that pos is making me want a bag of skittles for some reason! taste the rainbow:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
nate ill give u a bottle of lulz with a side of lawlz

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Congrats on the new ride Eric! :clap:

Now you can ghostride that whip in style... right off a bridge

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
hellssatans said:
/\
retard
hmm considering that its an opinion i dont really see how it can be retarded, like i said tho ls/vtec turbo :eveilgrin ftw but if its all show with a single cam d16 or something then its a dumb car.

·
Registered
271 Posts
it is a ls vtec with a turbo. and stop hating

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
any engine shots? im not hating man i just wanted to see if it had the balls to back up the looks thats all. ill say it again, a lot of time and money were cleary put into the car, and i respect that.

·
Registered
330 Posts
that is the most ridiculous shit ive ever seen

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
TheFace said:
hellssatans said:
/\
retard
hmm considering that its an opinion i dont really see how it can be retarded, like i said tho ls/vtec turbo :eveilgrin ftw but if its all show with a single cam d16 or something then its a dumb car.

This might help:
sar·casm
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Stage2BlackSRT4 said:
TheFace said:
hellssatans said:
/\
retard

This might help:
sar·casm
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
Thank you. I couldnt have put it any better.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts