Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says, does anyone have pics of such a thing? im interested in getting white wheels, having trouble finding some .

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
i dont think ive ever saw an EBlue with white rims. im not sure what size your looking for but heres a start of wheels you may wanna look into. these are all 18" are the lower three are fairly cheap @$154 per rim.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Soccer69er said:
i dont think anyone got white wheels because they'll be dirty right when you drive outta the car wash.
anyone have pics of the eblue with gunmetal/polished lip combo
at little off topic but i used to run these...

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Soccer69er said:
i dont think anyone got white wheels because they'll be dirty right when you drive outta the car wash.
anyone have pics of the eblue with gunmetal/polished lip combo
Check out the wheel gallery.

·
SRTforums Youngun
959 Posts
Hey evo77 i like your old sig pic better. the wheels look better in the first, but the second one, the car looks gorgeous

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Born2Drive said:
Hey evo77 i like your old sig pic better. the wheels look better in the first, but the second one, the car looks gorgeous
evo..I've been waiting for the right thread to hijack, and this seems like it's already been hijacked.
That picture is awesome. The lighting on the car, the colors and neon lighting in the background make for a real nice shot.

White wheels on blue, huh? :huh:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the info. im looking for 18s. id love to find some axis touring cups but theyve been discontinued. Ill end up sticking to silver im sure.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Wheat_Burner said:
evo..I've been waiting for the right thread to hijack, and this seems like it's already been hijacked.
That picture is awesome. The lighting on the car, the colors and neon lighting in the background make for a real nice shot.
Thanks guys. :)

I usually like changing up my sig pics. I get bored of looking at the same pic after a while. ;)

As for eblue with white wheels, IMO I don't like white wheels period. I think silver or gunmetal set eblue off real nice.

·
Registered
279 Posts
ya i was also thinking of getting some white wheels for my e blue srt. I think it would look good with some white racing stripes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts