Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Great pictures. The one at South of the Border cracked me up. You haven't lived until you've stopped there at least once. Pedro says "You never sau-sage a car". If you've seen the billboard, you'll know what I mean. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
I think you should smile some more, whats w/ the frowns? Kidding! We're all happy for you, enjoy! BTW, some cameras just don't do the yellow SRT-4 justice (faded yellow). Glad it's not that way in reality! Now try to keep it under 100 unless you're at the track. :wink:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
I think that makes all of us travellers for South of the Border :lol: Did Rapheal try real hard on the Theft protection package? He went on for about five minutes before giving up :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GLHS837 said:
I think that makes all of us travellers for South of the Border :lol: Did Rapheal try real hard on the Theft protection package? He went on for about five minutes before giving up :)
Yeah, I'll give him credit for his persistence :lol: He was a cool guy...hell, everyone there treated me extremely well. Stan was just the best too.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Raphael tried the same "Theft Protection" package sell for me. Glad everyone who's met with Stan is pleased.

Great pics !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts