Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
damn, what's up with all the side exits? not that there's anything wrong with it but i've never seen so many in one meet!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
japosrt4 said:
damn, what's up with all the side exits? not that there's anything wrong with it but i've never seen so many in one meet!
That is then reason why I took a side shot like that. There was alot of different styles and like you stated there is nothing wrong with that.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,000 Posts
714srt4chino said:
japosrt4 said:
That is then reason why I took a side shot like that. There was alot of different styles and like you stated there is nothing wrong with that.:thumbsup:
I don't see Minh's car.... :paranoid:

·
Registered
229 Posts
side exit ftmfw! i have one too !

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
japosrt4 said:

no, not even, all the cars there after minh and william left were red. i was the only black srt. :lol:

·
Registered
229 Posts
foxracing12002 said:
japosrt4 said:

no, not even, all the cars there after minh and william left were red. i was the only black srt. :lol:
what are you talkin about?

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
japosrt4 said:
foxracing12002 said:
japosrt4 said:

what are you talkin about?
nothing :paranoid:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts