Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pics from NHRA Acto race and a SRT-4 with a parachute

Pics from Acto race this weekend.We tryed the new tires 24.5X 9 and 13"rims on the car this weekend and we were a little lost with the new set up and it hurt us at this race the car is making more power with the new turbo and we had lots tire shake on the 1-2 shift we will test in E-town this week

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Neon with a parachute

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
New 13" rims and tires

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pizza Boy said:
nice, who are the old guys...lol
Guy on the left Robert from Nan Converters he makes the converter in the car and the Guy on the right is Mark the tuner on the car from Darrell Cox Racing

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lap dance at the track

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Round 1 of Qualifying

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bayshore power said:

Pics from Acto race this weekend.We tryed the new tires 24.5X 9 and 13"rims on the car this weekend and we were a little lost with the new set up and it hurt us at this race the car is making more power with the new turbo and we had lots tire shake on the 1-2 shift we will test in E-town this week
Testing was rained out on wednesday made only one run and shut it down about 900ft out 10.20 @ 118MPH will run it on Friday test night

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tinctorus said:
i know it may sound like a stupid question but are the wholes drilled in the rear bumper to help reduce drag????
Yes to let the air out from under the rear bumper

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
what did you use to drill them with hole saws or just different drill bits i cant tell how big they are
but i kinda like the way it looks

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
7,990 Posts
bayshore power said:
Pizza Boy said:
nice, who are the old guys...lol
Guy on the left Robert from Nan Converters he makes the converter in the car and the Guy on the right is Mark the tuner on the car from Darrell Cox Racing
Mark's something else, he's local for me, dyno'd at his shop a few times, he knows his stuff, and if you ever know more than him, it's best to not let him know lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
tinctorus said:
what did you use to drill them with hole saws or just different drill bits i cant tell how big they are
you can use a 3 in hole bit. you can find them at like the homes depot/lowes/sears.

here they are on my 1st gen. i also have 2 more behing the plate for when i go to the track. i actually gained like 2mph versus not having them

tommy

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
Blue_Streek said:
tinctorus said:
you can use a 3 in hole bit. you can find them at like the homes depot/lowes/sears.

here they are on my 1st gen. i also have 2 more behing the plate for when i go to the track. i actually gained like 2mph versus not having them

tommy
thanks but i dont want them all over my bumper i just thought they looked good around the license plate but they are a staggered size so i was curious what size they used for them

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
tinctorus said:
Blue_Streek said:
tinctorus said:

tommy
thanks but i dont want them all over my bumper i just thought they looked good around the license plate but they are a staggered size so i was curious what size they used for them
The big holes in the bumper look too VTEC.
The staggered size looks subtle/sharp/almost unnoticeable.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Pizza Boy said:
bayshore power said:
Lap dance at the track
lap dances and 9 sec runs in the same day, i found my new role model:rofl:
Get on a plane and if you have any game, they do it for free, naked and could be your girlfiend, get a life..

Back on topic -

13" wheels? Dayum okay, what did you have to change to pull that off???

Nice idea though it allows more sidewall and that should help you get more traction when you get it sorted.

Good Luck the rest of the season and I'll see you guys at Pomona and as we all know FLAME RED is the fastest color, holla

1 - 20 of 20 Posts