·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did he break out?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Any of you guys know what exactly happened to the black skyline? Just wondering...

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope, saw him getting pulled back after the first race.

·
Registered
472 Posts
his throwout bearing took a crap...

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I couldn't they were still trying to start that thing when they were putting it on the trailer. Every time I heard it try to turn over, I cringed.

Nice pics Will. Got any more of my car??? Normally I'm good about getting a lot of pics, but since I was busy getting my @$$ beat, I didn't have time.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think so, Josh. I hung around so I could watch you race a few times but I did more video than photos. If I can find someone to host the video, you'll have three with your car in it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
yeah, i got a bunch of video too. Got the one where you beat me too :) just need a host

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Let me guess Will, you want to post my very first run against Manni? I'm still recovering from that @$$ beating.

·
Overseas Moderator
1,189 Posts
GiJoe said:
Hey Manni, How are you feeling? Better I hope! What was the little Opel beast running this time?? Best time?
I`m feeling ok,went to the lawyer tonight to kich his a$$!
My best Time on Saturday was (only) a 14.5 and i didn`t race on sunday for that reason. Lisa had a 14.8 against josh. My tires suck!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The important thing is you beat all the SRTs that were racing on Saturday!

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
SRT_USAF said:
The important thing is you beat all the SRTs that were racing on Saturday!
Yeah, if it weren't for wine, women, and song, I would have run. But those damn snow tires in the trunk would have slowed me down. :lol:
Hell, I don't know if I'll get time to put my new springs on this weekend either. Damn woman and her "needs". Oh well....I get mine! Wish her fiance would learn how to please that woman so I can get some quality car-time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts