Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i should be taking delivery tomorrow. got a silver one at $19795....

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
culver and meadow wood (at the end of culver).....

peeking it up at McPeeks Dodge in Anaheim.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
manek1 said:
culver and meadow wood (at the end of culver).....

peeking it up at McPeeks Dodge in Anaheim.
Thats cool, all the dealers around here mark em up too much. At least you didnt get black, there are to many black ones around here already.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my eclipse was black, never again....yeah i got it at $200 below msrp....

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
xither0ckxi said:
heh u guys are close together, i feel all alone in the inland empire i have not yet to see one down here.
Well, I have been up there several times, on my way to Arizona. I just went through very, very quickly :twisted:

·
Registered
344 Posts
manek1 said:
my eclipse was black, never again....yeah i got it at $200 below msrp....
What's wrong with black? hehe I'm partial to it. Already own a Silver GTI and kinda bored with Silver. Yellow looks good but too much of a eye catcher and I don't want attention from the cops. Red is the same as yellow, too much attention. Hoping for Gunmetal Grey or Blue for the 2004 SRT-4 lineup.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
well, im in socal.. and im lookin to pick up a silver one here in the next couple weeks. maybe this week. i gotta go back down there and talk to the dealer.

also, is $2100 a big markup?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
McPeeks Dodge (Anaheim) is selling at MSRP, ask for Tyson....tell him michael sent you (i just bought a silver one from him)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.