Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a week or so dealing with the dealership, i finally picked up an '05 SRT-4 in black. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Congratulations, good luck with it, have fun, and be safe.

Where in NJ are you located? I'm only 15 minutes away from Jersey, I'm right next to the Delaware Water Gap.

·
Registered
947 Posts
SNE2040 said:
After a week or so dealing with the dealership, i finally picked up an '05 SRT-4 in black. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the SRT family :clap:

What are your plans with your new toy?

·
Registered
308 Posts
SNE2040 said:
a few pennies under 20k OTD

about a week ago i picked up my 05 black srt4 for about the same price, came with the sunroof and had 20k miles though

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
xneonx said:
about a week ago i picked up my 05 black srt4 for about the same price, came with the sunroof and had 20k miles though
Oh, forgot to mention that mine also came with a sunroof. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the family. You'll be very happy with your purchase.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
SNE2040 said:

bwuaaahaaahaahaaa!!!

you bought a neon with a body kit!

snicker..... giggle.... teehee... :jester: :lol: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Lucille said:
bwuaaahaaahaahaaa!!!

you bought a neon with a body kit!

snicker..... giggle.... teehee... :jester: :lol: :rofl:

This is coming from a guy with a 600+ HP neon. lol

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
SNE2040 said:
Congrats. Did anyone tell you about the SRT Track Experience? If not, you need to get signed up right away because they'll be in your area VERY soon. If you bought your car brand new, there is no charge for the entire day of track school. Just type in your VIN number and you're registered.

http://www.srttrackexperience.com/home.do

It's worth the drive. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
SNE2040 said:
Thanks for the info!
No problem. The best thing about it (besides being "free"), is that you don't have to drive your own car. You get to tear up their cars and tires. You get to drive every SRT vehicle, including the Viper. It was also a humbling experience for me when, on my very first time ever being on a race track, I was following a women (professional) driver in an SRT-8 300C with 3 passengers, while I, and 2 others were driving Vipers. We couldn't keep up, and actually the 3rd viper back spun off the track trying to keep up with the group. HA! I sucked and laughed at myself. But, I did get a lot faster by the end of the day and could keep up with her (with a viper and she in the 300C ;) ).

·
Registered
408 Posts
xneonx said:
damn man, i got my 04 three months ago with 1,825mi on the clock fof 17,000.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts