Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ve seen a sig pic on here with a red srt with the front grill and partial lip painted black. does anyone know whos car this is and where i can find a pic.

searched but no luck :sorry:

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
jrs2240 said:
i ve seen a sig pic on here with a red srt with the front grill and partial lip painted black. does anyone know whos car this is and where i can find a pic.

searched but no luck :sorry:
i know which one youre talking about and i think he sold his srt recently (within the past week or 2) .... try doing a search for "just sold srt" or something along those lines & you might find it

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
uncommon's nasty srt-4 thread features a pink one with the middle painted black. you can adjust the hue to imagine how it looks or erase it off your drive and bang your head your choice. i think it looks good (the black paint mod not the pink car)

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
getnpsi said:
uncommon's nasty srt-4 thread features a pink one with the middle painted black. you can adjust the hue to imagine how it looks or erase it off your drive and bang your head your choice. i think it looks good (the black paint mod not the pink car)

:readclose ......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive seen the pink one and yes i know i can photo shop it but its not the same as seeing the actual car

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats definitly along the lines of what im looking for but still want to see the car that has the cross members and front lip section painted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts