Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to debadge my car this week and want to make sure im making the right decision...
all pics greatly appreciated!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
damn, how much imagination does it take to just picture your car with no badges lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
I did it on my black srt4 and its definitely worth it, make sure you have some goo-gone or some kind of remover like that to spray on immediately after you take the badge off

·
Registered
4,008 Posts

well i took off all the crap on my car heres pics if you really need em. i just peeled them off. you really dont need goo gone but you can if you dont have any microfiber towels. i just rubbed the junk hard with my thumb then waxed and buffed the spots clean

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month, 2011
4,574 Posts
Here's what mine looks like...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
twelveday, i like how the stock IC pops out without the black mesh in its way. my only comment would be to pick up just a flat emblem shaped piece of whatever to cover that space/hole in the middle

otherwise very nice! i wish i had the patience for another black car

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
NoisufnoC said:
twelveday, i like how the stock IC pops out without the black mesh in its way. my only comment would be to pick up just a flat emblem shaped piece of whatever to cover that space/hole in the middle

otherwise very nice! i wish i had the patience for another black car
thanks, i got a piece from showparts.net. im painting it flat black and gonna put a glossblack mopar M on it. i have to redo it over cuz a big ol rock hit the emblem deadon and chipped the paint

·
Registered
504 Posts
HARLEYSUPERCREW said:
Very nice lowride! Shoulda done the key hole on mine.
thanks! your car gave me the inspiration to de wing mine. i have the same wing as you but in carbon fiber. i didnt really like the way it looked mocked up so i havent installed it yet. thinking about painting it, it looks so much better on you car all one color :thumbsup:

·
Registered
634 Posts
towsrt4 said:
that car would look so fucking clean if it was lowered more in the rear.
if your talking about mine, then yea i was a little bummed when i put in the sport lines. the car does look good under passenger load tho :]

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
debadged and painted in rhino liner, out of gas on the side of they highway.

ohh you wanted srt-4s.....durr

ill take a few more this weekend with the new headlights and tail lights in.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts