Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
You were able to mount the stock tires to those rims???? Any close up pics? How does the tire look on the rim, kinda hard to tell.

Those are my favorite rims, btw. Very nice!

*edit* looks like you read my mind! They look nice!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
silverscooby said:
You were able to mount the stock tires to those rims???? Any close up pics? How does the tire look on the rim, kinda hard to tell.

Those are my favorite rims, btw. Very nice!

*edit* looks like you read my mind! They look nice!
Honestly i dont really like that much how the tire looks but i dont have more $$$ to buy new ones.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Nice! That's exactly what I wanted to do, but just haven't gotten there yet (those rims are expensive, but well worth it, I'm sure). What are you using for coilovers / springs?

·
Registered
409 Posts
hmm so you can mount stock tires on 17x7.5 eh... hmmmmm might just have to get me those rotas after all. great looking car/wheels! nice work

·
Registered
310 Posts
did you notice any difference in performance / handling? those wheels are an inch and a half wider and i believ 9lbs lighter than stock! like 13 lbs or somethin with the 17's im so jealous man!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Psamtik said:
Nice! That's exactly what I wanted to do, but just haven't gotten there yet (those rims are expensive, but well worth it, I'm sure). What are you using for coilovers / springs?
Stage 3 coilovers

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
feigecycleturbo said:
did you notice any difference in performance / handling? those wheels are an inch and a half wider and i believ 9lbs lighter than stock! like 13 lbs or somethin with the 17's im so jealous man!
The car definitly handles better but performance wise i really cant tell the difference.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Looks nice! Definitely a classy and performance oriented rim!

I hate to jack, does anyone know if they have any wide 16" SSRs that will work...That would be cool to have coz its even lighter and you can put some really, REALLY sticky meats on it.... :eveilgrin

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Looks hot!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Very Nice!!!... gotta love SSRs (being that I have them on my R/T)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts