Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is a test photo to see if it loads.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cool, it worked. I'll put up more in a little bit.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more photos

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more pics

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hmmm i wonder if that is my air induction hood they're making???? i hope so i orderd it a month ago. Awesome pics looks like they do a great job there i cant wait to get my hood. I got my trunk from them and it is just awesome quality :thumbsup:

·
Registered
707 Posts
What's up with the black car's fog light?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that was some kind of air induction. I guess he did not realize how much air gets rammed right past the driver side of the intercooler anyway. :frogtongu

but it looked neat

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you are trying to make a ram box, you don't have to remove your driving light to do it. you to just close off the bottom below the CAI with some plastic. The air that gets "rammed" right past the driver side of the intercooler is more than enough pressure.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Man, Those are some cool pics, I wish i still lived in Escondido CA.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
what are those rolls in the last picture

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the black rolls are different weaves of Carbon Fiber and the white are different types of glass rolls.

They had sample swatches on the table that we could mess with... hehe, just don't tug on a roll... it will mess up the weave.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I like his idea better than closing off the underside of the intake where the air box use to be located and using the incoming air from just to the side of the intercooler.

If you can get air you can get it, doesn't matter how and Ram Air does work.

Nobody has tested effectiveness Im sure though.

I'm sure it's worth a 1-2mph or so in trap speed considering SRT-4's trap well over 90mph stock.

Since I work at Pep Boys, I get to see those Spectre Modular Intake parts all the time. I recently purchased the Mock Up kit from Summit for a whole $15. It doesn't include enough joint clamps to make an entire cold air or ram air system, but I'm going to contact Spectre about getting a few more so I can complete my ram air design.

The shortest path is the driver's side headlight and is a track only mod for me when its finished. If any of you are interested let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts