Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls. Wanted to see what ya'll thought of my shots. Now remember, this is my first wedding, SO BE NICE!!!!! :biggrin:

Mike_

Here it goes....................................

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
awesome pics jesse. good job.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I wish you both all the happiness in the world. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
738 Posts
they suck, just like you, jk cool pics man, where were you when the photographer at my wedding was ass raping me(financially)

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
cool.. not a bad business to be in. one of my customers is a wedding photographer. he pulls in like 3-10k a weekend :wah?!: drives a lamborghini, too :frogtongu

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
very nice mike....did use a external flash....i know it was dark in there...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BlatallicSRT said:
very nice mike....did use a external flash....i know it was dark in there...
Thanks guys for the comments. Yes I did use an external flash. It was really dark and even a low apreture lans would not of worked. Thanks again guys...

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Like the new ones posted!!!!

Met your friend at the art meet....the one taking pics while you were on stage talking....Cool kat!!!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys, thanks agin to all the compliments. Except for that asian ****. lol. Glad ya'll liked the shots. Hey Dilla, I have a few other galleries I am setting up with Art Directors so be free with your scheduale so you can come. I have one on July 18, 2007, and one on March 7 - April 20, 2008. I will also have some in between. I'll let you know. Thanks again for coming to the show.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Not a problem man! Gallery was nice! Girl I took liked it too :rofl: she liked the American dream one. Did you sale any of the prints!

I need to get a external flash!cheapest for my camera that I have seen is 400 or so! Eh! Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts