Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I currently own a VW GTI VR6 but I'm looking to get an SRT-4 possibly within the next 4 months. I have been reading this forum for a while now although I haven't posted anything. I just wanted to share my photoshop modifications with you all to see what you think. This was a 15 minute job. I didn't finish it all and I'm a photoshop newbie so please don't flame me too much about quality of work. I personally think the SRT-4 looks good as is but might possibly look even better with the modifications I have done. 8)

If the image doesn't show up correctly here's the URL:

http://gtiracer.tripod.com/

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
man, you have to leave the cross-hair front. 8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some of the people I've talked to about the SRT-4 think it looks ugly and I disagree but what I think they feel is ugly about the car is the front grill. A girl said it looks like it has braces. I photochopped out the grill just to see how it would look. The headlights I would definitely have to agree could use some improvement. They make the car look crosseyed a bit and it doesn't reflect aggresiveness. That is why I put on the headlights from the new Subaru STI. I personally think it looks much more aggresive with that shape. The enkei wheels were a matter of personal preference. I just like yellow & black color scheme. The enkei wheels are actually darker in person than they look in the picture.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice work...I dont know if i like the lights...they look too much like new STi WRX and GTi lights mixed together...but nice job on the actual photoshop work...i still like it better stock...Get one...you'll like it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the praise. Lights are taken directly off the USDM WRX STI. =)
I'm going this weekend to test drive the car with my friend if I can find a dealer willing to let me. I think black looks really nice but a pain in the ass to keep clean so I might go with yellow since I'm bored with silver. I think the SRT-4 2004 model should come with an option for Gunmetal Grey. I'd jump on it in a sec.

·
Registered
726 Posts
gtiracer said:
I think the SRT-4 2004 model should come with an option for Gunmetal Grey. I'd jump on it in a sec.
Agreed...I think that would look sweet.

·
Registered
193 Posts
1st Mod for me will be the silver lights for the turn signals, I think getting rid of the orange in the corner will go a long way towards getting rid of the cross-eyed look.

James

·
Registered
73 Posts
I like it, especially the grille, the head lights are ok, the open grille is awesome, nice work.
Invid, i have agree on the lights, it would look better than the cross eyed look.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If someone can host the picture for me I'd gladly upload it. Anyone that can't see the picture just send a private message to me with your email address and I'll send it as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts