·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they will be there shortly....they made a big leap from the 1st gen body car. They ran a 9.55 their fist pass ever with SRT4 and that was the previous car's best aswell as a shakedown with a T72 Turbo (w/o the 150shot :shock: ) :roll: :twisted: they'll get there :wink:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah it does and there is someone out there rally racing a white one too :roll:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it would be nice to have an SRT4 (ACR) in white, black , red and silver for 04....picture that... 2500-2600lb SRT with adjustable struts and 15-16 inch wheels :twisted: i can dream cant i :?: :wink:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Can you even really call that an SRT? I mean sure it looks like it on the exterior but what are the internals like compared to a factory SRT?

-faast

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Can you even really call that an SRT? I mean sure it looks like it on the exterior but what are the internals like compared to a factory SRT?

-faast
Hey...at least the engine is an SRT engine, unlike many of those SWAPPED honduhs.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Khryz said:
White? Eh.
why do i have a feeling you know about this white SRT4 rally car?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Slow5OH said:

-faast
Well I dont see any WRXs in the 8's, Yes! it does have a SRT motor...(not stock) but what do you expect it run 8's

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Slow5OH said:

-faast
go try that argument on John Force. try and convince him with your logic that he doesnt drive a mustang.

its not like they took a fiberglass shell modeled after an srt and put a blown hemi v8 under the hood, though that is perfectly legal under nhra pro stock class. show me one car in the 8's or even 9's that doesnt have a gutted interior and a severely built up engine. it doesnt matter how SIMILAR it is to a factory srt BY DEFINITION OF 'MODIFY'.

and regardless, if you've seen the engine pics of the phatridz floating around, you'll note that it does have the same 2.4, but with a radically upgraded turbo system as well as multi-stage fuel and nitrous from the looks of it.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Yea...

cali said:
Slow5OH said:

-faast
Hey...at least the engine is an SRT engine, unlike many of those SWAPPED honduhs.
There is no import as of yet that broke the 200MPH (4 banger) with an factory original motor riding the same chassis. The last claim was nothing more than a V-8 swap motor. Go figure.

This is closest Import pro stock that I have respect for those who are trying to beat the 200MPH with a stock motor that was heavily modified.

Yes...same chassis....same body.....same engine....hmm...close as possible.

·
Registered
449 Posts
hemidakota said:
Here is the Phatz ride beating up a Scheepers Mazda RX-7....

This isn't an SRT. It is Scott Mohlers 1st gen Neon all motor beast. Notice it only has two doors, and a cowl induction hoood.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts