Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
To hell with a 3/4 fork. We need to get Kevin to finish the Hydro TOB!!!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Nice, Kevin and PFI are great. There making me a badass tubular manifold setup and Kevin hooked me up with a set of Aria high compression pistons. I would also be interested in a HTOB setup.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,015 Posts
Yeap! Got Mines!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Nice, Kevin and PFI are great. There making me a badass tubular manifold setup and Kevin hooked me up with a set of Aria high compression pistons. I would also be interested in a HTOB setup.
LOL how long have I been trying to sell you my kit? :hi:

PFI custom 3/4 fork. jut got mine have you got yours yet? :thumbsup:
Very nice stuff, I can't wait to see all their custom stuff that they make!! Are you getting a manifold from them too julius?

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL how long have I been trying to sell you my kit? :hi:

Very nice stuff, I can't wait to see all their custom stuff that they make!! Are you getting a manifold from them too julius?

next year if all goes as planned i should be running a one of a kind PFI motor combo :eveilgrin

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
7,990 Posts
Looks good but surprised to see the bolts not welded.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Looks good but surprised to see the bolts not welded.
We have had a few forks in some cars for some time now and have not had an issue with the bolts. It is stainless steel bolt tapped into brass with locktite it is hard to see but there is alot of length on the bolts for the best clamping force!

PM for pricing.

·
Registered
639 Posts
We have had a few forks in some cars for some time now and have not had an issue with the bolts. It is stainless steel bolt tapped into brass with locktite it is hard to see but there is alot of length on the bolts for the best clamping force!

PM for pricing.
how much for the fork? starting my tranny build up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts