Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard great things about the srt-4 and i've been following it since it was just a concept. I live in Pennsylvania (though i wish i lived in florida 'cause i'd have one by now :? ) and i talked to my local dealer and he said he expects to get the first one later in march. I'm first in line to recieve it. How does the delivery to the dealerships work? Does anyone know when i can expect one in pennsylvania? thanx to all for a response.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
If I were mean, i'd tell you to do a search, but i'm glad you are overly emotional about this car, much like most of us on this board, so...

The dealer must attend SRT-4 training. After that, Dodge will ship an allotment of SRT's to that dealer. They will recieve at least one. Allotment is determined based on Neon sales and the sales of competitive vehicles in that area (which is why cali and FL got the first, and so many). The dealer can not pick color. The side airbag option was offered to dealers, but they were told to not ask for it unless they had a special request.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i search?

I've already tried searching through dealerships in PA off of dodge's website, and i couldnt find any srt-4's in their inventory. Does anyone know the expected delivery of srt's into PA?... or what states are being tended too next?

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Re: how do i search?

srt4obcession said:
expected delivery of srt's into PA?... or what states are being tended too next?
PVO maybe, but their not talking..... The dealer is the best source of info, but only if they actually paid attention.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Does anyone know the expected delivery of srt's into PA?... or what states are being tended too next?
Yeah, the lack of any dates beyond FL and CA is killing me, I heard something about NY being the next state to get them, but that is neither here nor thier. FWIW I've heard anywhere from Mid-March/April(my dealer here in CT) to May/June(mid-west info). I'd have flown down to FL by now to pick one up, but since I have a trade in..driving both ways(while lowering the value of the trade) is not in the cards.
James

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Invidious
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing