Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 186 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Ordered my kit in FEb.. got it last week... I think it was finally reorderd in june... So kits should be shipping again..

·
Registered
569 Posts
I emailed Modern about my order for stg 1 and what he told me was that Mopar had a shortage on pcm's and that hopefully i should get my order next week. i guess that means another month lol

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Steiner said:
Has anybody that ordered either the stage 1 or stage 2 turbo upgrades during July received their kits yet?
I ordered stage 1 a week ago and it will be here on wednesday, it has already shipped. so about 2 weeks total wait time.

·
Registered
495 Posts
omniphil said:
I ordered stage 1 a week ago and it will be here on wednesday, it has already shipped. so about 2 weeks total wait time.
where did you order from?

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
omniphil said:
Do you have a tracking number or did the vendor just tell you it has shipped? Not doubting you, just crurious.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Steiner said:
Do you have a tracking number or did the vendor just tell you it has shipped? Not doubting you, just crurious.
Thats a good question. I called on Monday and they said the status has changed to "released" and they said that means its in transit to them.

I order all my parts from Allen Motors, in Derry, NH.
My price on Stage 1 was $320 and $1279 for Stage 2 w/toys.

·
Registered
495 Posts
ACX said:
Check mine shipped today and I ordered it on July 7th
put where you are ordering these from please?

·
Registered
959 Posts
damienfait said:
put where you are ordering these from please?
It's in Canada dude.. Alberta.

In canada we tyipically pay 525ish for stage I and around 2k for stage II with toys. Canadian Funds.

Pricier than you mofos pay.

·
Registered
495 Posts
So you ordered your stage 1 from a canadian vendor or from an american vendor?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Steiner said:
Bump...anybody got their S1/S2 kit yet?
I just got a call from Modern Performance two minutes ago. They said that they received my S1 today and I should have it within 4 days. I ordered mine on July 16th which is a five week turn around.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Mine just came in at the dealer today, I'm installing it tonight. Ordered it on August 7th.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
2tirefire said:
I have been waiting about a month, but I wouldn't keep pestering that guy....remember he controls how the ECU's are programmed!!
Yup! Never piss off your waiter before you get the food.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
ContraAl said:
Yup! Never piss off your waiter before you get the food.

Or if you plan on going back there!!!!!

Don't be this guy :crying:

Or this guy :crybaby:

Be this guy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Sounds like lots of Stage1's have been sent! Delay was due to ECU's?

What about stage2's? Are they still waiting for the Injectors? If anyone has any insight please let me know, thanks! Last call I made was Tuesday and they said it was still on hold due to parts! BTW W/O toys.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Krimsrt4 said:
Sounds like lots of Stage1's have been sent! Delay was due to ECU's?

What about stage2's? Are they still waiting for the Injectors? If anyone has any insight please let me know, thanks! Last call I made was Tuesday and they said it was still on hold due to parts! BTW W/O toys.

Delays where because the prices went up for mopar from flight systems. They just had to OK the price change.

21 - 40 of 186 Posts