Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
850 Posts
I called last week, they were still waiting for the injectors so they say! I had called one to two weeks prior to that and it was the same story. Blah! I've been waiting since April 26!

You're welcome to call and find out what the hold up is.
248-577-2610

I'm getting sick of waiting!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
Don't call that number call FLIGHT SYSTEMS thats who is doing the flash on the ECU's. They have not gotten a shipment in for a while now and don't know when they will be in. The number is 1-800-866-6727. The tech you need to speak with is Jim Perry. I hope with enough phone calls they will get sick of hearing from us and do their job!! By the way I have been waiting over a month now for my Stage I. :flame:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,431 Posts
jim perry is not who you need to speak with. he's a tech, and he has no idea about or control over the shippment of the kits. he's not even in the same office as the shipping people. he's in pa, and the kits are shipped from detroit. please don't bother jim, he can't help you and all it's going to do is piss him off if a bunch of people start calling him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
Alright just got off the phone and found out that about 70 ECU's came in and have been flashed. They should be going out today and tomorrow. If you have your contract number you can call the shipping guys at Ext. 20 and get your tracking number. This is not for everyone just 70 at this point. So people like me who have been waiting a month will get them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
850 Posts
Man what a bunch of BS! I hate this, Um Sir you're stuff hasn't been sent yet! We are still waiting on some parts and it will be a few more weeks! Only a few more? Hell why don't you just say's maybe in a half a year you might get what you paid for!
 

·
Forum Moderator
Joined
·
3,288 Posts
What are you guys paying (US) for the Stage II /toys???

Is 1400.00 US a good price?

Thanks in advance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
acesrt04 said:
Alright just got off the phone and found out that about 70 ECU's came in and have been flashed. They should be going out today and tomorrow. If you have your contract number you can call the shipping guys at Ext. 20 and get your tracking number. This is not for everyone just 70 at this point. So people like me who have been waiting a month will get them.

Hmm...I wonder...almost 3 weeks here....my luck just enought to get to me and nothing else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BLKSRT404 said:
What are you guys paying (US) for the Stage II /toys???

Is 1400.00 US a good price?

Thanks in advance.
Performance Dodge seems to have the best prices. I think 10% over cost is what they ask. Check them out in the vendor forums.

BTW...if you ordered S1/S2 in July and GOT IT already, let us know!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Well, good luck getting ANYTHING through flight systems. They're borderline incompetent. Absolutely abhorrent customer service! :flame: I purchased a used S1 PCM and sent it out there at the end of June. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything, I called Jim Perry. Repeatedly. Left about a dozen or so voicemails. Never got a call back. After about a month of this stonewalling, I finally insited on speaking to his manager. So last Friday, they admitted they lost my PCM and are shipping a new one to me from Detroit. So I'm back to square 1 and I'll need to have it flashed. Needless to say, I'm not giving Flight Systems another opportunity to screw me. If they're true to their word and I actually receive the replacement PCM, I'll be taking it to the local dealer for VIN flash.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
And to counteract the last statement I sent a used one to them and got it back in 3 days..Mind you it didn't work so I cancelled my check until I got an explanation, but they were quick and prompt. Everyone has different experiences..No biggie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,122 Posts
My order was placed around June 1st, billed June 4th and I have yet to receive anything.

Modern will be hearing from me today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
chubz said:
My order was placed around June 1st, billed June 4th and I have yet to receive anything.

Modern will be hearing from me today.
Modern is just a retailer. Chances are they won't know any more than any other retailer, which is nothing right now. On the other hand if they do have a scoop from Mopar please enlighten us all. :thumbsup: I can't wait any longer for my S2!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,122 Posts
Steiner said:
Modern is just a retailer. Chances are they won't know any more than any other retailer, which is nothing right now. On the other hand if they do have a scoop from Mopar please enlighten us all. :thumbsup: I can't wait any longer for my S2!
Modern is just a retailer, however, when they give an ETA, then another ETA, then another ETA, you get to wondering whats going on.

I have been run around the ringer by Modern several times 2 weeks ago I was told by Modern my order was mistakinly not processed by Flight Systems but they would expedite it and have it to me with in a week. Well, no Stage 1.

This is rediculous.
 
1 - 20 of 186 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top