Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good day mates,

i wanted to get some replies on what could possibly be my problem with my what i believe to be my PCM. the car is a 2005 with stage 2 PCM to start.
i have ran it for coeds which are the 2 heater oxygen sensor codes . p0031 p0037 i believe they are. replced both 02 sensors , still there after pcm reset. looked at the wiring to the connectors both seem fine. so when i first start the vehicle and head out for the day within the first 30 secs or minute of rolling the car will start bogging down and stuttering almost if its like fuel cut, but will then drive fine . it does this for about maybe 5-10 seconds then never again as long as the car is running. let it sit for while and drive it again , same thing, so only around start up . sometimes ive noticed it will bog for longer on a very random occassion. has anyone ever experienced this sensation? extremely annoying in the times im really trying to get out for the day. ive pretty much come to the conclusion the pcms pimouts for those circuits my be toasted trying to remember back i believe it all started after i had loose battery cable terminals and didnt realize until doing a underhood check

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Other than stage 2, what mods does your car have? Do you have any way to datalog the car while this is happening? I'm willing to bet your PCM is fine. If i had to guess, its another sensor failing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
car has injen intake, 3"02 housing ,3" catless downpipe with e cutout, hks bov. so rather stockish than anything.
i did a datalog of the car for about 5 minutes .not sure how to attach or show the file here

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car has injen intake, 3"02 housing ,3" catless downpipe with e cutout, hks bov. so rather stockish than anything.
i did a datalog of the car for about 5 minutes .not sure how to attach or show the file here
Other than stage 2, what mods does your car have? Do you have any way to datalog the car while this is happening? I'm willing to bet your PCM is fine. If i had to guess, its another sensor failing
here is the attached log file to text

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts