Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
bodizapha13 said:
or someone could be trying to fuck you. I would not put it past a jealous vendor or a disgruntled buyer that could not get in on the group buy.
i agree...you have to watch the vendors around here! if you are competing with them, they will do all they can to stab you in the back. not all of them mind you, but there is a large number of them. becareful with whom you talk to/buy from

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
crewzen said:
How childish this whole thing is.
I will respond for everyone involved with this Group buy that find this info helpful and informative.

Rezin8 close your ears

Crewzen why don't you take a flying fuck off a rolling dougnut.

·
Banned
146 Posts
Once paypal see's that you have alot of money in your account, they can lock it for anyreason they want.. And you money will be like a loan to them, tell 180 days.. PAYPAL! SUCKS!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Im Kevin, and how did i ruin this for everyone else? please explain. all i did was make the full payment through paypal. im verified and have bought plenty of shit by using paypal. not sure how this can be that different than any other transaction. Paypal fucked it up, not the 5 of us.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
neo21 said:
Im Kevin, and how did i ruin this for everyone else? please explain. all i did was make the full payment through paypal. im verified and have bought plenty of shit by using paypal. not sure how this can be that different than any other transaction. Paypal fucked it up, not the 5 of us.

I agree.For some reason paypal goes all to hell when it see's a lotta money.Go figure......they are in the business firstly and foremost .....of exchanging money for a profit.Hope you can get it straightened out fairly quickly Greg.

Randy

I see this as not rezin8's or the buyers fault.

·
Registered
244 Posts
BlackWrath said:
So five of 21 "paid in full" people need proof of shipment? I don't get it. I payed through paypal with a CC and I'm not on the list? Why did they pick out five names?

I'd say paypal's pretty f**ked up.
exactly. paypal is just trying to delay reopening rezin's account because he has 10 grand in it and the fuck hes been on the phone with makes just enough to not be on welfare. sheer jealousy. i just want my coilovers like everyone else that paid. :crying:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just lemme know if theres any info that you need from me. Ill be at work during the day tomorrow but i dont do much and can check my email/pm's when i need to.

·
Banned
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Guys, you are not going to believe my luck! I got on the phone with a senior account manager who owns a 1st gen DSM (Eclipse GSX)! The guy told me about the many group buys he's been in and how he understands how it goes!

Well, to make a long story short, my account has been restored! I know this guy is going to see this again (I gave him to website to make sure on the group buy) and I want to thank him again for all of his help. YOU ARE THE SHIT!!!

Everything is back in order guys and we are back in business!!!!!!!!!!!

LET THE GROUP BUY CONTINUE!

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
rezin8 said:
Here is what PayPal is saying...

We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information about your business to allow us to provide uninterrupted service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

# Mar. 10, 2005: We have received more than one report of suspicious behavior from your buyers.
Just like eBay - VILLAGE IDIOTS!!!

I believe they should of contacted you first before doing this but seeing non-logical approach that eBay Corporation employees are known to do, this is a reoccuring problem.

·
Banned
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Damn man... I kept having a dream last night that I woke up today and my account was limited again. This really was a nightmare. I was working with PayPal until midnight to get it straight, then I couldn't sleep because my nerves were shot so I didn't go to sleep until about 2AM and I wake up in sheer terror because I think they did it again. I'm working on about 4 hours of GOOD sleep today, that's it.

Today is going to suck.

·
Banned
5,254 Posts
go_BLUE_2 said:
Go me!! :lol: Coy, I give you 0.5 points for an assist.

It still has to suck though. I hope this never happens to me!

YES, 0.5 points for me. That added on to all my other points leaves me with

well, ummmmm 0.5 points. Now I am depressed again.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts