Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im on leave, made it 6 miles away, and my peace of crap exhaust depot hard pipe blows off... the fitment is horrible, i fight with it for an hour or so,

finally get it back on, "POS" and think im good to go, i start my car and i throw a p0123, throttle postion...

well, car is basically undriveable... if i hit the gas it back fires, throttle fluctuates.....

I need somone who can help me fix this issue... im willing to pay one of the local guys if you can help me out, because i dont like messing with wires... of course ill be there for any assistance...

and if anyone is selling a cold side pipe with a greddy flange let me know, so i can throw that other ED POS in the freaking road...

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone have a laptop with a program, that reads voltage, or throttle postion????

i reallllly need some help guys... if anyone is interested bite damn it ;>...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Perhaps you damaged the wires to the tps while fighting the hardpipe.

Search for tps

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think thats what i did, to tell you the truth =/... i had this problem when i changed my TB , but i fixed it just by wiggling the wires =/.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, i got 100 bucks if somone can help me get this fixed... let me know.. im despirate

·
Registered
926 Posts
theres a vendor on here that sells a TPS repair kit... problem is I can't remember who, I thought it was modern but couldnt find it for ya

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
grrr, ive heard of people using a laptop with a program that shows TPS and or voltage, and just finding the wire broken like that, then just adding a new wire...

·
Banned
4,828 Posts
msv4777 said:
tps repair kit is at moparsupercenter.com

+1 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
once again, i dont think you need a repair kit... there was a hotto by arronneon on here along time ago, about finding the wire and just cutting it and adding a new one... anyone know of this?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok

im doing to shoot myself in the head =/..... ehhehehe :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab: :stab:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
dude just buy the repair kit. its only like $20 from the dealer. here is the exact part number for the dealer...

5013999AA

that is the exact SRT-4 TPS Wiring harness kit. it is very easy to repair and takes about 15 minutes to do. your wires are probably broken internaly and when ever the engine oves it brakes conection. this will do the same exact thing that arroneon did in his how to. so why not just spend the $20 and do it right?

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Hey Jonathan, my phone has been dead this afternoon since I was on duty all yesterday playing games in the plant. I'm sure you probably tried to call me. Your Z will show TPS when you hook it up. SO just hook it up! Call me tomorrow and I'll try to get with ya to get ya squared away. I may be able to get you a stock pipe with a RFL adaptor and RFL BOV. I'll see if he will sell it cheep if your desperate. Give me a call first thing tomorrow.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
james:: yea bro i tryed to call you lol, i guess tomorrow i will buy that kit from dodge, the dealership has them i assume.??? so i can get that fixed...

If you can get that stock pipe with rfl bov for now, man it would be awsome, my ED one is hanging on there by a thread, i hit 15psi today and it blew it off like a rocket, i dont feel like driving to florida like that honestly... i was leaving today when it happend.... thats when my tps messed up... well bud i dont have your number, i never write it down lol, i have an old number i think just pm me it or, give me a call tomorrow morning...

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yo james, im headed over to eric's were gonna replace all 3 wires for the tps and try and solve the problem, if u give me a call thats where ill be, hope i dont miss ya, i could use some help ;>... talk atcha soon man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts