Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My apologies to Fatelvis for hijacking his thread.

I too have coilovers (Mopar Performance Stage 2). Laukemper's replaced the OEM knuckles but I had the OEM ones reinstalled later after having them powdercoated (this was at Hendrickson Dodge in Monticello,, IN and I followed thepowertowin's instructions as to where the knuckles could be powdercoated). I hope that this didn't cause my problem.
No problem, I don’t consider it hijacking. We are all here for the same reasons!

·
Super Moderator
16,386 Posts
My apologies to Fatelvis for hijacking his thread.

I too have coilovers (Mopar Performance Stage 2). Laukemper's replaced the OEM knuckles but I had the OEM ones reinstalled later after having them powdercoated (this was at Hendrickson Dodge in Monticello,, IN and I followed thepowertowin's instructions as to where the knuckles could be powdercoated). I hope that this didn't cause my problem.
Man, thepowertowin, I haven't seen him in a long time on here. Last time he shows online was May 29, 2018.

For the longest time I thought his user name meant The Power Towin' and that he was some diesel guy LOL

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Man, thepowertowin, I haven't seen him in a long time on here. Last time he shows online was May 29, 2018.

For the longest time I thought his user name meant The Power Towin' and that he was some diesel guy LOL
Jimmy made me a smokin' deal on a brand new Caliber SRT in 2008.
Good guy.

·
Registered
Original Owner '05 SRT-4 S2 Toys
162 Posts
Yes, James helped me out a lot as well. I made two trips to Missouri to have my SRT worked on there. The first time, I was there almost three days! Not one dealership in central Indiana was interested in working on my car so I used vacation time to drive west.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Yes, James helped me out a lot as well. I made two trips to Missouri to have my SRT worked on there. The first time, I was there almost three days! Not one dealership in central Indiana was interested in working on my car so I used vacation time to drive west.
The dealership here told my dad they were not equipped to work on it and that he should bring it back to the dealership he bought it from. lol.

Turned out to be a broken connector on the cam sensor.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,386 Posts
I just bought parts from him, but very helpful non the less. I think he may have even sold me my blue Mopar rice plate.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I too bought parts from James, as well as having my SRT serviced at the dealership where he worked. He had an amazing back room full of discontinued parts for our cars- just like Disneyland in there! I was impressed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I too bought parts from James, as well as having my SRT serviced at the dealership where he worked. He had an amazing back room full of discontinued parts for our cars- just like Disneyland in there! I was impressed.
Had an amazing back room? This is no longer there I take it?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Had an amazing back room? This is no longer there I take it?
I would assume that it no longer exists. The dealership was sold several years ago and I was told that they only do oil changes now (which is why I haven't made any trips back to Mound City for service).

·
Super Moderator
16,386 Posts
I would assume that it no longer exists. The dealership was sold several years ago and I was told that they only do oil changes now (which is why I haven't made any trips back to Mound City for service).
I don't think they even exist at all anymore.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts