Dodge SRT Forum banner

Pasco County SRT-4s

4K views 49 replies 21 participants last post by  Logan 
#1 ·
Just seeing who is all from here..and what not.. let me know if u guys meet up or something...

#3 ·
jayson said:
I'm kinda in pasco. Right by County Line
county line by hernando county? if so i live right off of there too.

#7 ·
mysticalnyte said:
19 and Trouble Creek here. I think it would be a great idea. The most I see of any other Srt's is waving to and passing them in the opposite lane on 19 doing 50 mph
lol that was me yesterday..lol..

Yeah we should start meeting up somewhere..like on wensday nights.. let me know guys..

#14 ·
Refer to the picnic thread on the 9th i think thats a good meet, and everyone in freekin tampa owns an srt, saw a damn orange one at the store next to my house and it erked me cuz i was hoping noone in my area atleast had an orange one. i think the tampa thread covers pasco just bring that old thing back from the dead.

#19 ·
surprisingly ive seen soo many srt4s on the us 19 corridor between tarpon and hudson then i have on 54 between zepherhills and port richie

#21 ·
i was up at gulf view square last night and there was three of us parked next to each other.. it was me and mysticalnyte and a black one..if u are here..let us know who u were...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.