Dodge SRT Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
hey man how many miles are on the block, very interested, is this the DCR "crate" shortblock the one they sell off their website?
It is a complete block 4500 miles with a dcr head and crane 18 cams and ati damper. Made 650 on pump and 750 on race gas with a 4094r. All you will need is an intake and turbo manifold I will leave all the sensors on it(thay are brand new). All it needs is a new prolite crank I am waiting for it from dcr.

·
Registered
142 Posts
is it the 2.6l? like i saw on the first page? and why does it need a new crank? spun bearing?

It is a complete block 4500 miles with a dcr head and crane 18 cams and ati damper. Made 650 on pump and 750 on race gas with a 4094r. All you will need is an intake and turbo manifold I will leave all the sensors on it(thay are brand new). All it needs is a new prolite crank I am waiting for it from dcr.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
is it the 2.6l? like i saw on the first page? and why does it need a new crank? spun bearing?
Yes it is a dcr 2.6 stroker motor. It spun the ati damper and broke the bolt so I ordered a new crank. The motor has been inspected by pfi and they said it still looks brand new.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I am selling the motor so cheap because it is the last thing I have left to sell and I know that everyone is hurting for cash. So I am selling it to pay for the paint job on my vette.

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
you sold your full blown fuel canister already right?

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
was this in hawaii? I swear i heard some pigeon in there "ho get da same torque" lol.

sad to see this car go :crying: I remember reading when u first started doing mean mods bout 5 years ago.
yup the dyno was at rad motorsports in waipahu. Yeah I decided to do a z06 instead much easier to mod. And someone make me a reasonable offer on the motor it's the last thing I need to get rid of.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
bump 3500 for a complete motor and head with crane 18's only 4500 miles just waiting on a prolite crank from dcr. I can have it isnstalled by pfi or have it drop shipped to you.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
how much would shipping be to cali? pm me with more info im very interested. im slow on replying since im in afghanistan, but i will deff fit that in my budget somehow. do you have pics of it? i can deff do payments on it. how long will it take for it be complete so I just have to drop it in my car?

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRTotM Moderator
5,599 Posts
Motor and head sold to this guy

81 - 100 of 101 Posts