Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a ticket for the spray tint so i painted the taillights to match the car.color is pretty much perfect. i also did the 3rd brake kight so when you hit the brakes it says srt-4 http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/513204/4
click the link and scroll down to see the new pics. feel to post the pics if you can.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just took the pics they don't look to good. i will retake them tomorrow in the daylight.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
not bad... my friend tinted his lights and he doesnt want it anymore... what did you do to sand them down and bring them out to a nice finish again? the grit of the sandpaper or anything like that would be appreciated!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just used a drywall sanding sponge. it leaves the plastic a little dull. but once you clear coat it it will look like new again.tell him to keep the sponge wet. but you could use sandpaper. i had my lights dark too but i like the way they turned out now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so r u sexy (sexysrtchick)?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ocean city police. right before i sucked up the water. it was about 2 months ago now.u like the new lights

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.