1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
nice. Lower it and it would look badass.

:bandit:

·
Registered
404 Posts
i think it makes the stock wheels look 100% better. Just lower it and im sure youll be real happy with it.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Looks very nice. Good choice.

·
Registered
309 Posts
The reason your tires look "shorter" is because you do not have the same size as stock. Yours are 205/40 from what I can see in the picture. Stock is 205/50. You now have a larger tire-to-fender gap than stock! Doh! :eek:

·
Forum Moderator
13,324 Posts
Man yet another thread on painting the stock wheels! That's it I think I'm going to do i. :D

They look awesome. I like the tiny flake. I don't like the improperly sized tires though. :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am an idiot! I can't believe I got the wrong size :buah: . I didn't even double check. I'll be getting the correct size. I think I'll go up to 225/45-17. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
527 Posts
evo77 said:
Man yet another thread on painting the stock wheels! That's it I think I'm going to do i. :D
(
I'm thinking the same thing, I wasn't a fan of the stock wheels, but painted a different color they look pretty damn cool. MFFI, how much did it cost to have them professionally painted if you don't mind me asking?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.