Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

only 3/4 inch drop, but goes forward about 2inches. Doesnt scrape even when going STRAIGHT over those neighborhood UNDULATIONS, not even creeping either! (cuz the coilovers are way stiff)

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Damn buddy! Looking good!!!

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I think it looks much better then black or carbon fiber. I personally love my front stock but for people u want a more aggresive look, this is the way to go.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
that looks hot! still not sure if want a fiberglass one painted red, or a cf one though. :deadcow:

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
Silversrtken, Looks great. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
We are going to be stocking the Kaminari front lips at MP, and would love to use the pictures of your car on our website to show people what it looks like. Would you mind if we use your pictures ?

For anyone else that wants one of the lips that Ken has, MP will have them in stock on wednesday !

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
modernceo said:
Silversrtken, Looks great. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
We are going to be stocking the Kaminari front lips at MP, and would love to use the pictures of your car on our website to show people what it looks like. Would you mind if we use your pictures ?

sure, Corey- go ahead! I love modernperformance- I've been using you guys since the 2001 Neon ACR whenever I can.

BTW- if you need better pics, email me at [email protected] -- if you want different angles, let me know.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kaminarineon said:
looks like a minature verson of the Razzi kit :rofl: :rofl:
but those are one sexy set of wheels :thumbsup:
wheels- you're just biased cuz you got em, too. :lol: (but you're right.)
and that Razzi kit wouldnt be bad at all if the front end was a little.... I mean a lot shorter. I didnt like the kit for that reason only.

sarrett said:
what wing is that? its very nice
ViscousCircles said:
Kaminari wing......ken you got the whole kaminari theme goin :thumbsup:
Kaminari KTR II Carbon Fiber (without CF is $100 cheaper) $550 thru Kaminari, but you can find it elsewhere for 450 or less

Thanx for all the kind words guys :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bassmixsrt4 said:
Nice job......nice bike....oh yeah, the painted mirrors on the car are sweet too...
Thanx- the bike is now my daily commuter, but it couldnt stay stock either :eveilgrin LOL I love it! Kaminari doesnt make anything for bikes though :( :crying: :jester:

Satellite said:
very nice...and I second the mirrors...how'd you paint them?
Thanx! did 'em myself -- sanded smooth, - about 7coats rattle can... primer,base,dealer matched spray can,clearcoat- instructs here:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27682&highlight=painted+mirrors

I used to have some pics with it all masked off & newspapers taped to the side of my car in my gallery on this forum, but I cant find them- I wonder if they were removed or lost?:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
That looks pretty sharp Ken, cars coming together very nicely. I wouldnt mind doing the same thing and getting that lip, other then my concern of how well it would maintain to road rash...lol.... i constantly hit the bottom of the front end to the point that it has 2 big ol cracks in it now and thats stock, wonder how long this lip would last me seeing as how it hangs even lower then the stock. So thats my concern, but other then that im liking it. Enjoy !

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
looks pretty good!! i like how it blends in, like its stock..

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
KEN!!!!!!!

Looking good... **wink wink.

Now you and my husband have Kaminari cars. LOL.

Here's the carbon fiber lip and wing on my husbands... enjoy!

They make the best products.

Catherine
:meow:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts