Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quality is A+... you can see on the pics... exact paint match... no more texture it feels like the body of the car... he clearcoated it really good... you can actually see the reflection of my foglights on the surrounds... tell me what you guys think...

worth every penny!!! service is really good, you can PM him, call him and he'll attend to your needs... great man to do business with... :thumbsup: ... now, i'm just waiting for him to finish my sidemirrors and i'll be all set..

you can go to his website: http://www.srt4designs.com/ or just PM him fromt this forum

now for the pics:

by the way steve... if you want to use this pics on your website... feel free to use it... again, thanks a lot.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Your Headlights???

hi
i saw a pic of youyr car, and the headlights look awesome...not to mention the whole fornt end...what did you use to get the dark look on the lights??
thanks
shawn

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
nu_gti2.0 said:
hi
i saw a pic of youyr car, and the headlights look awesome...not to mention the whole fornt end...what did you use to get the dark look on the lights??
thanks
shawn
If you're talking about the carbon fiber on top of the light housing, they're eyelids.
If you're talking about the dark ring around the housing, that's either a 2003 OEM headlight, or an aftermarket housing from Modern Performance.

The car looks great, webviper. I can't wait to see the mirrors done. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
So, there $55.00 dollars for a paint job?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wheat_Burner said:
If you're talking about the carbon fiber on top of the light housing, they're eyelids.
If you're talking about the dark ring around the housing, that's either a 2003 OEM headlight, or an aftermarket housing from Modern Performance.

Actually what i think he meant is that in some of the pics the lenses themselfs look like they've been tinted. Look at the sixth pic, it does infact look like its been tinted, but my guess is that its just the lighting in the pic. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wheat_Burner said:

thanks for all the compliments...

i cant wait for the side mirrors too... :thumbsup: so please get my sidemirrors done, steve... j/k

about the headlights... the background is dark because of the eyelids... since they're carbon fiber... the back part is also dark making the reflectors looks like it has been tinted...

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I just got done painting my own plus other things in my engine bay. I purchased 1 pint of paint for $50, vin matched paint. And prayed them myself. Ive got more than enuff paint left to do my mirrors that i always wanted to do.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gmanigio said:
I just got done painting my own plus other things in my engine bay. I purchased 1 pint of paint for $50, vin matched paint. And prayed them myself. Ive got more than enuff paint left to do my mirrors that i always wanted to do.
any pics?

ita really cheap if you do it your way... buy the paint and spray away... i paid someone to do it because i don't have the equiptment to do my own paintjob... and knowing my self, i know i'm just going to mess it up :lol:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
webviper said:
any pics?

ita really cheap if you do it your way... buy the paint and spray away... i paid someone to do it because i don't have the equiptment to do my own paintjob... and knowing my self, i know i'm just going to mess it up :lol:
LOL, im going to try and take pics today

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Heres the ones I painted myself. Next will be my mirrors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.