Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be more pics to come but figured I would post up a few so that can get an idea how it looks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pizza Boy said:
looks bad ass, punisher log would have looked sick as well...
Thanks man. I was thinking about doing the Punisher logo for a bit and I do love the Punisher but figured putting something on there that is not known might be a bit more intresting.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AdvanSRT-4 said:
That's gonna look sick!

PS WTF you polish your end tanks with? :huh: fuggin shinny!!
Thank you very much. I defiantly need to get a better shot of it from head on. I started with mothers the first time I did it. But when I re-did it recently since the car had been down for a while I used some metal polish from http://www.adamspolishes.com/ Really cool line of products they have I went all out and got the Adam's Signature Collection wax kit and if you look it up I will not need anything for a long time :jester:

If anyone is intrested in their stuff I will put up the contact information of the guy I dealt with to get it.

·
Super Moderator
22,153 Posts
I was going to black out mine and do a yellow punisher logo.

Before that I was going to to the mopar "M" in yellow (like Moltence) but I realzed that McDonalds wouldn't give me any sponsorship money.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Illegal Machine said:
I was going to black out mine and do a yellow punisher logo.

Before that I was going to to the mopar "M" in yellow (like Moltence) but I realzed that McDonalds wouldn't give me any sponsorship money.
They might not sponsor you but at least "You'd be lovn it!":rofl:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IBLIS said:
:lol: sorry man... not my bag of chips, but if you like it fuck my reply.
If I could do that to your reply at least I would be getting some:jester:
The FMIC is meant to go with the theme and idea of overkill that the car is starting to become based around.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
So you obviously cleaned the ic right? what did you clean it with??? simple green?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I think that looks bad ass. The end tanks came out great.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
wow the endtanks look real clean polished like that, i would love to do that to mine one day

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
MonsterLemon said:
Hmm my end tanks are already painted I wonder if i could still polish them.
if you took airplane paint stripper from autozone you can polish em up with a little bit of work... no problem

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
props for being different!

I got alot of shit when I did mine but I couldnt be happier!

props to superfast for the pic!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts