Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many SRTs are currently in operation in PA? I know ohyeahwright is in central PA and got his from FL. Anyone else?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Im not sure if what i heard is true or not but the SRT-4 was only released in 3 states Florida, New York, and California. But if you want an SRT-4 best way to get it now is to go out of state and purchase it. Cause by the time it releases to other states and 04 model will be released.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DE...

Crimson,

I do plan on going down to FL to get one sometime in the next couple weeks. Just wanted to see who else has done this. Also, a dealer in Newark, DE had a black one that was on eBay about a week ag or so. Any dealers you recommend dealing with down in FL? What have people been paying recently down there?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I drove mine away for $23,000 because i was upside down on my trade in and needed a new registration since my truck was in my fathers name. Planet Dodge is the best place to go IMHO. Spitzer dodge can kiss my a$$ as well as Dadeland Dodge. It really depends on which part of florida you go to. I live in Miami and Planet Dodge was my place to go till they sold my silver srt-4 to some kid in cleveland and they didnt want to try and get another one from another dealer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
CrimsonBlade187 said:
Im not sure if what i heard is true or not but the SRT-4 was only released in 3 states Florida, New York, and California. But if you want an SRT-4 best way to get it now is to go out of state and purchase it. Cause by the time it releases to other states and 04 model will be released.
I know I found one on a dealership lot last Sunday here in PA. I'm going back to test-drive it (and hopefully scrape together enough money to buy it) this week. Personally, I can't believe no one has bought it yet... but there it sits.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I'd ask about any markup. I've seen a few reports of 1 or 2 SRT 4's sitting around on dealer lots because the dealer wanted a few thousand over MSRP. :cry:

·
Registered
569 Posts
srt

i bought mine in GA. what i did was i went to www.dodge.com then went to srt-4 then clicked on find dealers then selected the srt-4 again for what dealers and put in my GA zip code. it gave me list of dealers that will or are suppose to have the srt from there i called themor checked their inventory on the net. i found out its a good way to do it :O)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Grunge said:
I'd ask about any markup. I've seen a few reports of 1 or 2 SRT 4's sitting around on dealer lots because the dealer wanted a few thousand over MSRP. :cry:
OUCH! That's ridiculous. This one had the sticker right on it for $19,995, so I'm assuming that's what they're going for. (I HOPE.)

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
CrimsonBlade187 said:
I live in Miami and Planet Dodge was my place to go till they sold my silver srt-4 to some kid in cleveland and they didnt want to try and get another one from another dealer.
LOL! that "kid" is WaSp!!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pinkey...

Do you know the dealer names or web address around you that they have SRTs? It would be a lot closer than driving to southern Florida!!

·
Registered
726 Posts
When we get enough SRT-4 owners here in PA, we should all do a get together! I live in the middle of the commonwealth (Centre County even!)and could prolly host. Anyone else in PA interested?

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
sign me up for the meet and a car!!!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ohyeahwright and kadishack

kadishack-where you up here two weekends ago and met up with ohyeahwright?

ohyeahwright-check your e-mail!!

I'm game for one once I get the car!!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
no, i wasnt but i really wish i was!!! i havent had the oppertunity to sit or drive the srt4 yet. hence, i cant wait to get home to get the wheels turning. a meet with the srt4 owners this summer would be awesome

·
Registered
569 Posts
srt in atlanta

LANDMARK DODGE INC
6823 Mt Zion Blvd
Morrow, GA 30260
Sales: (770) 968-4900 (black and yellow)

TEAM DODGE OF STONE MOUNTAIN
4550 Greer Circle
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Sales: (770) 724-1500 (red and yellow)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry Kadishack, had you mistaken there. I happened to stumble upon OYW at wal-mart while he was meeting a enthusiast from the boards. We are trying to schedule a ride this week. I hopefully will have one by a week into next month and I live in Chadds Ford, PA. If you want to meet up (assuming I get the car), then let me know.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
definitely!!! you live in chadds ford? whereabout? i live in west chester near the university.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kadi...

I am off of Ring Rd. (across from the Brandywine Battlefield on Rt 1)...
It's about 10-15 minutes from West Chester depending on traffic and whatnot. I'm getting some quotes now, so I'll keep you posted.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts