Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 26601 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,105 Posts
I'm going to talk to someone hopefully today/tonight about an OC. I can't promise that it will be the same as the other regions, because the people in charge of those wont be in charge of this one. But we might be able to get some stuff. Like a title under the user name and maybe some items of some sort. If we are serious about it, I might be willing to front the money to get a site going. As long as there is a way to make the money back. I don't wanna lose money on this.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I'm going to talk to someone hopefully today/tonight about an OC. I can't promise that it will be the same as the other regions, because the people in charge of those wont be in charge of this one. But we might be able to get some stuff. Like a title under the user name and maybe some items of some sort. If we are serious about it, I might be willing to front the money to get a site going. As long as there is a way to make the money back. I don't wanna lose money on this.
Pa have its own region?

and possibly its own site?

·
Premium Member
29,105 Posts
ahh i see:hi:

ideas for getting money back:
stickers like some of the NEOH guys do.
t-shirts
bbq meet in the spring?
That's the stuff I was thinking.

Other OC offered business cards, license plate frames, shirts and some other stuff that I can't remember. I can't promise all of that would happen, but I'd try to get as much as I could for the group.

·
SRTforums Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I'm down for helping! I love the ideas of stickers, liscense plate frames, t shirts, a huge meet at the All Chrysler Nat's in Carlisle, etc... Let's get it going!

·
Premium Member
29,105 Posts
I am in the process of getting information on this. Waiting for a PM. I would have no idea how to get the license plate frames made. I might know where to get some stickers done at. If I was in charge, I'd take people's ideas into consideration before doing any of this.

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
Ill talk to someone at my work about license plate frames. I'm sure I can get a hook up :)
Ill give my hoomies a heads up to post up in this thread.
Back to getting wasted at the bar. :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yea I'm willing to help also Ryan I'm right down the street from you.

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
Can someone give me color of frame, letting color, what you want it to say etc etc etc. Like to have an idea of want we all want before I talk to the guy that does our frames at the dealership. Maybe even 2 different styles to give us a choice, of what fits better with our/your srt color.

·
Premium Member
29,105 Posts
Can someone give me color of frame, letting color, what you want it to say etc etc etc. Like to have an idea of want we all want before I talk to the guy that does our frames at the dealership. Maybe even 2 different styles to give us a choice, of what fits better with our/your srt color.
I was thinking something simple like black frame/white letters. But I think it would be pretty cool to have the letters be different colors, but that might get expensive.

21 - 40 of 26601 Posts
About this Discussion
26.6K Replies
203 Participants
bnr2221
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing