Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my car in Germany like a week ago and I keep getting these codes. I looked on here to see what they are, but I don´t know how to fix it. Does anyone have a clue. I know there is Chrysler dealer ship in a near by town but that might cost me ton of EURO for them to figure it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
I just got my car in Germany like a week ago and I keep getting these codes. I looked on here to see what they are, but I don´t know how to fix it. Does anyone have a clue. I know there is Chrysler dealer ship in a near by town but that might cost me ton of EURO for them to figure it out. Thanks.
P2074-MANIFOLD PRESSURE/THROTTLE POSITION CORRELATION
P1697-Emr (sri) Mileage Not Stored

Please post a current mod list.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maxx Fab 3" SEE w/ a MOROSO res.
K&N CAI
Greddy CC
Motegi RT-5 17x7 flat black
10.5 MM wires
180 t-stat
AGP WG 16/16
JMB cold side w/ greddy type-s BOV
PtP check valve
PtP FPR mod
BFMIC

Thats every thing that is done to the car. One of the mechanics in my unit thinks that maybe a manifold sesor is going out.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
P2074 is generally a part throttle boost code. The mileage code would have to be fixed with a DRBIII.

·
Premium Member
5,299 Posts
i got p2074 when i put a extrude hone intake manifold on but it went away with no issues. just unplug your battery then your PCM plugs and see if it comes back...

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got p2074 when i put a extrude hone intake manifold on but it went away with no issues. just unplug your battery then your PCM plugs and see if it comes back...
I did that and I drove 2 days without it coming on. Then it comes back again. I don't know why it just started doing this. Maybe my car just doesn' like Germany.

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
I got the 2074 code when I used the spring mod on my 05. Usually when boosting in 5 th gear. Car always went in limp mode. Would not boost above 4 psi till I disconnected the battery for a few seconds. This code would always come back for me. Bye, bye spring mod!

·
Registered
103 Posts
2074, 1188, 1697

I have a 2005 ACR.. i got the car and it drove fine for a week and then i got 2074, 1188, and 1697.... I have no clue y... or how to get ride of it.. ive disconected the battery to erase it but it will either come back on right away or in a few days... theres a AGP adjustable waste gate, 17psi spike, the vac line from turbo to bov is connected together and ran to the blue line. there is no green or black vac lines... the red is there from cold side to the vac support. could my map and tip sensor b bad and i need a 3.0 bar with the boost i have or what.. If i need a 3.0 bar where can i get one w/o buying a stg kit? PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'm getting both of these codes and I'm BONE STOCK. So I don't know if it necessarily has anything to do with aftermarket WGAs then? I'm going to take it in to satan soon to figure it out.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any updates on anyones situation with the codes.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Any updates on anyones situation with the codes.
Disconnect the TIP sensor from the Vac lines and dont cap it off, but cap off the line running to it.

No more code

Also for the mileage it happens when the car sat to long with a dead battery or no battery take it to some one who car clear the hard codes like the dealer.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Disconnect the TIP sensor from the Vac lines and dont cap it off, but cap off the line running to it.

No more code

Also for the mileage it happens when the car sat to long with a dead battery or no battery take it to some one who car clear the hard codes like the dealer.
Shipping a car for 2 months might have done that. Thanks for the info on the tip sensor. I will try that.

·
Registered
103 Posts

No more code

That will work? on mine the guy b4 me ran the line from the wastegate to the turbo put a nipple inbetween and ran it to the black line... (the smaller diameter one) the on the throttle body there is 3 lines going into it... do i cap all 3 or just one?

·
Registered
207 Posts
i keep getting p0274 usually boosting in fifth also......sometimes 4th too, when it does this i lose all power and the car is gimped lol it sucks i dont know how to fix it, i disconnect the battery but it always comes back.......i wont even have the cel on and its still there.....im also getting p0234 which is overboost, i think i am getting these from the stage 2 wg and bfmic on stock pcm......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Car is stock and generated P2074 and P1697 codes

I just got these 2 codes as well. My car is a 2005 and is stock except for a K&N air filter. I see a million threads on this issue but no one to me has given a clear explanation. Has anyone actually fixed this problem other then just clearing the codes? Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a 2005 ACR.. i got the car and it drove fine for a week and then i got 2074, 1188, and 1697.... I have no clue y... or how to get ride of it.. ive disconected the battery to erase it but it will either come back on right away or in a few days... theres a AGP adjustable waste gate, 17psi spike, the vac line from turbo to bov is connected together and ran to the blue line. there is no green or black vac lines... the red is there from cold side to the vac support. could my map and tip sensor b bad and i need a 3.0 bar with the boost i have or what.. If i need a 3.0 bar where can i get one w/o buying a stg kit? PLEASE HELP
I posted my how to fix it..look it up.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just got these 2 codes as well. My car is a 2005 and is stock except for a K&N air filter. I see a million threads on this issue but no one to me has given a clear explanation. Has anyone actually fixed this problem other then just clearing the codes? Thanks!
Fixed mine, like I said take a look at my post..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts