Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot seem to figure out what is wrong with my speedo and gas gauge. Speedo does not work at all and when i get on the gas the gas gauge goes down, when i get off the throttle the needle goes back up. Any ideas? Could this be a fuse? The circuit board behind the gauge cluster maybe, any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
04ebluesrt4 said:
I cannot seem to figure out what is wrong with my speedo and gas gauge. Speedo does not work at all and when i get on the gas the gas gauge goes down, when i get off the throttle the needle goes back up. Any ideas? Could this be a fuse? The circuit board behind the gauge cluster maybe, any help will be appreciated.
Do a gauge sweep during key on and see if that fixes it. If not, off to the dealer you go.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did gauge sweep, all gauges sweept but still no speedo whille driving and i have not put one single mile on my car in one week, lol. After about 200 miles of driving the odometer has not moved.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where exactly is the speed sensor located?

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
2,155 Posts
I think there is one on the transmission and one on the back wheel. Some one correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts