Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...I instaleld my HKS BOV and E.D. hardpipe kit and for some reason it was leaking. So, I gave Dave at P-Werks a call and said to come on in so I scheduled an appointment and came in almost on time. They have a very clean shop and good amount of stuff in stock for the amount of space there given. I love it there...AND! there cheap on labor too...no more 70$ an hour for me! It's now down to like...60...also...since they pricematch in the store i'm going to order my stuff from them for now on!!! If anyone lives in illinois check them out! If your not in Illinois I STRONGLY! recommend buying stuff from them. I cant wait for them to make the Tein EDFC fit in the SRT-4...you know im coming to you guys for that!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Dave and Ron are great guys I buy all my stuff from them as long as they carry it. As far as the EDFC the only way to get one to fit is to cut your hood because of the clearance believe me dave and I tried. And Even after you cut the hood you need to find one that fits on top of our Tein Coilovers we tried the one they have for the EVO but they don't fit on top. So good lukc let me know if you find a way to do it.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Thanks for the good words! :hi: We'll gladly help you out with whatever you need!

Dave

Boostd20psi said:
Well...I instaleld my HKS BOV and E.D. hardpipe kit and for some reason it was leaking. So, I gave Dave at P-Werks a call and said to come on in so I scheduled an appointment and came in almost on time. They have a very clean shop and good amount of stuff in stock for the amount of space there given. I love it there...AND! there cheap on labor too...no more 70$ an hour for me! It's now down to like...60...also...since they pricematch in the store i'm going to order my stuff from them for now on!!! If anyone lives in illinois check them out! If your not in Illinois I STRONGLY! recommend buying stuff from them. I cant wait for them to make the Tein EDFC fit in the SRT-4...you know im coming to you guys for that!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Dave indeed is the man. He installed my EGT and UEGO gauges (sensors too) a few weeks ago. Too bad I can't use them now.

·
Registered
111 Posts
TRAXMAN199 said:
IM gone for one week and people are wreaking. GOOD LORD. :wah?!:
we love you too Ron .........so did you order from the menu in Vegas?
If your wondering what the menu is then u didnt .

·
Registered
111 Posts
TRAXMAN199 said:
I had my girlfriend with me. She kept turning the menus down :lol:
then you should have ordered room service when she was at the pool ....yeah baby yeah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts