Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have my car there getting the turbo swap done... excellent staff there .... this is where everything will be done for me from now on.....thanks alot guys, give P-Werks a :clap: :clap: :clap: , James
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
460 Posts
hey man are you the kid with the silver SRT-4 getting the ATP turbo kit installed...you tried doing it yourself and f**ked up majorly LOL...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope thats not me, :lol: ... I wouldn't even think of doing the install my self, all the money I spent on the car & parts will be put in by the pro's at P-werks..... But If you ever go to the hooters meets in woodfield I'm the silver srt4 w? the 18" racing sparco rims.. check out my car here www.jscspeed.com under customer rides.... listed under James A.:thumbsup:
The people there know there stuff thats why they are the installers , and I'm the payer!!! Later, James
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,362 Posts
Thanks Dude! :clap:

Dave

demonicSRT-4 said:
I currently have my car there getting the turbo swap done... excellent staff there .... this is where everything will be done for me from now on.....thanks alot guys, give P-Werks a :clap: :clap: :clap: , James
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
Time for a pwerks Srt4 racing team.
4 cars 1 for road races in other words the person who has spent the most suspension, 2 for drags with NOS, and one with the sickest turbo. of course I am giving props to the CSC fearless leader Ron and felow csc member Chuck and Jame.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
Whohoo!! Go James! Get that big GT40 in there and lay down 600whp. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I seriously can't wait to see what this beast pulls on the dyno... but I am done with mod's for a while..... when I get a new job I'm gonna get forged pistons&rods and possibly a fuel return kit. but I hope it's ready today ... I want to drive it sooooooo freaking bad ... and then I'm gonna have chuck tune it.. so I'll be making a trip to the dyno in a couple of weeks...
thanks P-werks you guys are DA-Shiz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
502 Posts
demonicSRT-4 said:
I seriously can't wait to see what this beast pulls on the dyno... but I am done with mod's for a while..... when I get a new job I'm gonna get forged pistons&rods and possibly a fuel return kit. but I hope it's ready today ... I want to drive it sooooooo freaking bad ... and then I'm gonna have chuck tune it.. so I'll be making a trip to the dyno in a couple of weeks...
thanks P-werks you guys are DA-Shiz
Well....whats the scoop? Did you get your car back yesterday and go to Hooters? Did you get any fuel mods like injectors or fuel pump?
I cant wait to see someone elses turbo kit and and do some tuning talk :clap:

You'll want to be carefull tuning it/boosting it. It is very unsafe for the engine if you dont add enough fuel in the right spots when you start adding boost and fuel up top.

Some day I hope to make it up to a Hooters meet and see some of the new mods people have and to show off mine too :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,362 Posts
Boostd20psi said:
hey man are you the kid with the silver SRT-4 getting the ATP turbo kit installed...you tried doing it yourself and f**ked up majorly LOL...
Be nice, things happen.

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,362 Posts
BlueSRT404 said:
Well....whats the scoop? Did you get your car back yesterday and go to Hooters? Did you get any fuel mods like injectors or fuel pump?
I cant wait to see someone elses turbo kit and and do some tuning talk :clap:

You'll want to be carefull tuning it/boosting it. It is very unsafe for the engine if you dont add enough fuel in the right spots when you start adding boost and fuel up top.

Some day I hope to make it up to a Hooters meet and see some of the new mods people have and to show off mine too :rofl:
Still working out some issues, James should have it back tomorrow.

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bluesrt404-no I didn't but I should have it tomorrow 17th, and I got all the mods (750cc inj., e-01/e-manage, 255lph fuel pump, perrin fuel rail,garret GT3040bb turbo, SFP tubular manifold, tial wastegate w/ P-werks dump tube,greddy catch can as radiator overflow,spec clutch,DSS axles, IP2 coilovers,aem uego,msd tach driver,maxxfab single exhaust,denso ITV20 iridiums gapped at .030, and 18x7.5 racing sparco wheels w/nitto nt555zr 225/40-18 tires.) ..\

Pwerks- I seriously can't wait to drive the car this is offically the longest week of my life!!! but it'll be worth it... talk to you tomorrow.... :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
502 Posts
demonicSRT-4 said:
bluesrt404-no I didn't but I should have it tomorrow 17th, and I got all the mods (750cc inj., e-01/e-manage, 255lph fuel pump, perrin fuel rail,garret GT3040bb turbo, SFP tubular manifold, tial wastegate w/ P-werks dump tube,greddy catch can as radiator overflow,spec clutch,DSS axles, IP2 coilovers,aem uego,msd tach driver,maxxfab single exhaust,denso ITV20 iridiums gapped at .030, and 18x7.5 racing sparco wheels w/nitto nt555zr 225/40-18 tires.) ..\

Pwerks- I seriously can't wait to drive the car this is offically the longest week of my life!!! but it'll be worth it... talk to you tomorrow.... :thumbsup:
Sounds good.........you and I should be neck and neck! :clap:
I have all the same type of mods except the clutch and axles, which I'll probably be getting next year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well I got the car back today, and WOW :wah?!: .. this thing hauls as*
I had good ole Chuck tune it and now the 2 boost setting are awesome
20psi daily driver tune
27psi kick yo butt tune,lol... thanks again to P-werks for a great install, and chuck for his tuning expertise... dyno will be sometime in the next few weeks!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,097 Posts
I know we had you running rich when you left but you may want to be careful with that 27psi setting man. Remember 11.5-11.8 is ideal! You can do 12.5 however in your case I would reccomend 11.5-11.8. And watch your map clamp voltage. :thumbsup: You don't want it too low otherwise you may have to deal with a detonation prob. I guess all IM trying to say is be careful. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks ron I was sure it was 11.8-12.2 at all times with 12.2 being the highest... and the brand new iridiums are fouled real bad by the time I got home I was getting the p0300 code so out those came , and in went the stock copper ones gapped to .34 and it's still so rich, I really need the external siginal harness for the e-01 so I can datalog and get the car running correctly... well see ya later, James
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,097 Posts
Na man what ya need to do is get that TPS prob fixed. :thumbsup: If the e-mannage thinks the car is at "more throttle" than it really is (due to the wonderful TPS wiring from the factory) then the car may always run rich at the wrong times.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top