Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know what that is? i just put my stage one back on and the stage two wga never gotten this code before even when the stage one was on there. anyone? like always, all info is appreciated

Erik

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
buzzkill said:
anyone know what that is? i just put my stage one back on and the stage two wga never gotten this code before even when the stage one was on there. anyone? like always, all info is appreciated

Erik
0633 = Skim Key = Meaning that your PCM Flash doesn't correspond to your key Flash. Don't sweat it, EVERYONE gets it. :hi:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
had stage one computer previously, removed and then replaced after several hundred miles. The code did not appear first time, why now? Could the wga have anything to do with it?

·
Registered
583 Posts
ChriSRT-4 said:
P0633 = Warranty Invalid :rofl:
thats one of the best ive heard. the most honest too.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why is that? please enlighten me

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
buzzkill said:
had stage one computer previously, removed and then replaced after several hundred miles. The code did not appear first time, why now? Could the wga have anything to do with it?
If the dealer did it for you the first time you purchased your car, then it was probably already embedded into the key, which is why you never got the code...or maybe you just decided to check for once? lol :readclose

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i never had the code before and i had checked because i was throwing the p0137 code for the o2 sensor is there any way to get rid of it? will the stage o pcm fix that?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Jagok1 said:
buzzkill said:

Erik
0633 = Skim Key = Meaning that your PCM Flash doesn't correspond to your key Flash. Don't sweat it, EVERYONE gets it. :hi:

No dood.

Not everyone gets it. I don't have it, and I've got a stage1. Send it to someone who knows wtf they're doing when you're getting it flashed and you won't have any codes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts