Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
hi can I join? I just picked p an 04 E blue i live in spangdahlem you can pm me if you like Im working on registering the car right now the exhaust is pretty rusty so I am ordering a new one soon, anyway pm me and say hi I am always looking to meet new car guys especially with skittles

I am american, I bought the SRT here from an american who brought it over about a year ago, it is an E blue SRT-4 neon, mods list to come when I get it finalized, I am ordering parts soon.

My name is Kai Nicholls, I have owned quite a few diferent cars, I started with an 87 fiat x1/9 then a 92 240sx coupe, then 316I bmw wagon with M package (it was boring) then a 94 integra that I still have and am trying to sell, and now the skittle, I have been around cars for awhile too, by trade I am an F-16 crewchief so I have thick skin and theres not much you say that will make me blush or get offended, I do however have some newb moments hahaha, if anyone needs to get ahold of me or needs help or just a friend my number is 01708192191 or +491708192191 ohh P.S I just bought a welder and im pretty excited about it Ive been having trouble finding anyone to weld some stuff so if anyone needs it let me know

Hey man welcome!! some more action overseas ;)
Now i hear u about a welder, u sure u want to order a new exhaust?
I might have a nice exhaust for u that needs some welding, because it was in a small accident. its a full Perring 3" exhaust including downpipe with cat.
i only want 250$ for it

yeah im already sold on the modern exhaust i think it sounds pretty sweet, I might have to weld some silencers up for the exhaust since I think the limit is 95 DB? can anyone confirm? or what does everyone else do when it is inspection time? also I go to laandgraf (idk if thats how to spell it) to snow world about twice a month how far are you netherland guys from there? I am trying to get out more and go and visit europe

I am currently in Osan AB, South Korea... But i am only doing my one yr tour and then its back to the states. My NSRT is actually in cali in storage while i am away so i wouldn't know if you would want to consider me on the list or not...

yeah im already sold on the modern exhaust i think it sounds pretty sweet, I might have to weld some silencers up for the exhaust since I think the limit is 95 DB? can anyone confirm? or what does everyone else do when it is inspection time? also I go to laandgraf (idk if thats how to spell it) to snow world about twice a month how far are you netherland guys from there? I am trying to get out more and go and visit europe
Landgraaf :clap:

ski or snowboard? ;)

never bin there, but still wanna go there someday. My girl can't ski or board, so I wanna teach her on a indoor slope, before i'll take her to the alps. ;)
Landgraaf is +/- 2 hour drive
(Unfortunately in the netherlands there is a speed limit, not like in Germany) :stab:

hey I was pretty close on the spelling haha, I snowboard and it is sooooooo convenient that I can snowboard almost any day of the week. if you ever want to go and meet up let me know we usually go down on a friday after work and stay until they close down its only about 1.5hr from me

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.