Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our uncle made a degreasing solution to clean off our brake calipers. Unfortuneatly it is waaay too powerful and faded the caliper we put it on. So, we're wanting to re-paint it. Or....we want someone to show us what color(not-ricey)would go good with a Red SRT-4. put em' up please(I don't have a side shot of our car).

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Get in the Zone! Auto ZONE!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay.....but my question is....if you guys thought another color would look good. Like.......oh....red is the only good color for a red SRT......how about metalic orange liike brembo brakes? I think we should do that!

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
SRT-4aKId said:
Yeah, so nobody reads. I said photoshop! Not suggestions! Orange, Yellow, and red photoshop please!
A photoshop for brake calipers? Give me a fucking break. It's not that hard to imagen our cars with different colors. Close your eyes then think.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
SRT-4aKId said:
Yeah, so nobody reads. I said photoshop! Not suggestions! Orange, Yellow, and red photoshop please!
So you're going to paint your calipers to look like you have Brembos. That's cool....:rolleyes:

Photoshop it yourself, don't run around here demanding someone to do it for you. You sound like the spoiled little kid that you are.

-faast

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How am I spoiled? My brother(not Sean)has waaaay more things than me. My dad didn't buy the car FOR me, he bought because I kept nagging. I can see it in my head, but it would be better in picture. Also, I can't photoshop worth a damn ya jack-ass. BTW spoiled kids don't say please.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I would liek to see one with silver or gold. I tihnk gold looks cool on the evos/sti`s

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
SRT-4aKId said:
How am I spoiled? My brother(not Sean)has waaaay more things than me. My dad didn't buy the car FOR me, he bought because I kept nagging. I can see it in my head, but it would be better in picture. Also, I can't photoshop worth a damn ya jack-ass. BTW spoiled kids don't say please.
I got nothing...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

-faast

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Slow5OH said:
I got nothing...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

-faast
I got something for you. :crybaby: I don't care. All I did was request a photoshop, and I requested it on more than one occasion. Nobody was willing to aquiese(sp), and I got a little frustrated. I'm sorry. You just over exaggerated.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.