Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night was pretty cool. its a pretty good drive from here, but there were several cars and a lot of cool people.

WHERE WERE ALL YOU SRT4'S!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

anyways, im thinking about going back next saturday.
if not for the cars..... for that cute girl who made my chocolate shake at the creamery :luvyou:

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
barratt said:
I had a good time. Drew, that was a damn good shake wasn't it.
best shake ever!
my gf wants to go next saturday night...
we might go and just take 45 all the way there.
it wasnt as bad of a drive taking 45 the whole way.

i told her about the cute ice cream girls :)

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
That Veterans Hwy crap sucked. BTW, you didn't miss anything at Rankin. There was about 100 cars in the gas station lot but no racing going on.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
barratt said:
That Veterans Hwy crap sucked. BTW, you didn't miss anything at Rankin. There was about 100 cars in the gas station lot but no racing going on.
cops probably broke it up before you got there.
so everyone went to a gas station :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
yea sorry rankin suked ut e ways, may b next time we will go to iscars and then go to westhimier my friend in the evo might come to

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,015 Posts
Would have went but my S2 map sensor said F**K you. I'm back to stock, with a boost controller, of course. Still sucks, Have to wait til Mopar actually makes replacement parts for S2. Don't think I'll get until S3 comes out. I've witnessed how slow they operate. I'll still go next weekend, but please take it easy on me. Just because I have an intercooler sprayer and 100 octane switch, doesn't mean it actually works. :buah:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts