Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
That's looks sweet. How many cars were there? How many SRT-4's? I may have to come make a road trip one weekend. The hangout here sucks. Where exactly is that anyway?

·
"Made" Member
75,380 Posts
1960 in Houston.

I dunno... there was probably 100 or so cars there. 6 SRT-4's showed up, and Ken
in the 7th one was only there for about 10 minutes.

It was WAAAAY busier than I ever expected. Was nice to hop in and buy some ice
cream too. Yummy.

~castrol

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
castrol said:
1960 in Houston.

I dunno... there was probably 100 or so cars there. 6 SRT-4's showed up, and Ken
in the 7th one was only there for about 10 minutes.

It was WAAAAY busier than I ever expected. Was nice to hop in and buy some ice
cream too. Yummy.
It was great meeting you guys! Actually that was a low turnout, I suspect from the Import Showoff stealing some thunder (afterparties, everybody being tired, etc.). Usually there's around 2x as many cars. Come next weekend and I should have a tripod with me so I'll get some decent pics. :)

·
"Made" Member
75,380 Posts
strippedsrt4 said:
I was there, but I wasnt being as sociable as usual so I didnt introduce myself like I should have. Been sick lately... I was the "stock" Electric Blue SRT-4 at the end of the lineup.
Heh...all of the sudden there was this stock eblue SRT driving off, and
I was like... what the hell? Who was that?

:lol:

~castrol

·
Registered
402 Posts
"I am very very sneaky, never underestimate the sneakiness!" I will introduce myself next weekend if you guys come out. Cary (cheesefrog) knows who I am, and I let him drive my car in hopes he would be interested in purchasing one.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
strippedsrt4 said:
"I am very very sneaky, never underestimate the sneakiness!" I will introduce myself next weekend if you guys come out. Cary (cheesefrog) knows who I am, and I let him drive my car in hopes he would be interested in purchasing one.
Hey James... I forgot to thank you for letting me test out your car. I've already added myself to one of the group buys for a CF front splitter for an SRT-4. Now I just have to figure out what color to get.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Went and goin again

check this out im actually on the computer...ha

sorry i couldnt stay, but working ten hours sat. took its toll on me.
but i will be stoppin by this sat. (10/2). i kinda felt "stock" around all the other srt-4s and their stage-2s, rims, and everything else im working on to get.
But hey, we all started somewhere. And my srt4 will be clean and shiny.

see you guys there..( when does everyone usually get there? )

·
Registered
368 Posts
yea we had sum fun out therei just wish more srts would go there it would be neat to have a bigger pressence

look at my sig isnt it nice(ie: it used to have naked chicks on it)

thanks wade :grimrippe

:crying:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.