Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**Our ORDER is IN!**Ordering NGK plugs, who wants some....

Hey guys,

Im going to go over and grab a bunch of NGK LZTR5A-13 spark plugs. For those of you who dont know what they are, they are direct replacement copper plugs, which are 1 heat range colder than your stock plugs. These are the same plugs DCX will give you to correct any spark plug problems with the stock Champions.

Price should be about $25 CDN per set (4 NGK copper sparkplugs), everything included. Add $1 if you need them shipped! :thumbsup:

Cheers
Scott

FINAL LIST

LZTR5A-13
1. ItsNoNeon - 1
2. Canfedex - 1 PAID PICKUP from Viper Jr.
3. BLKSRT404 - 2 PAID PICKUP from Viper Jr.
4. Sharpshooter - 1 PAID SHIPPED
5. Alterego - 1 PAID PICKUP from bluert
6. cawong11 - 1 PAID SHIPPED
7. srt4turbo2004 - 1 PAID SHIPPED
8. SRT2004 - 1 Holding for pickup
9. MKITGO2 - 1 PAID Picked up
10. jjo - 1 PAID SHIPPED
11. TurboDodgeSRT - 1 PAID SHIPPED
12. Viper Jr. - 1 PAID Picked up
13. Boosta - 1 PAID SHIPPED
14. electricblueracer - 1 PAID SHIPPED

LZTR6AIX-13
1. bluert - 1 PAID Picked up

667 Posts
Pick me up a set if you can have them by the Sunday Meet??

Patrique

White_Zzzzz said:
Hey guys,

Im going to go over and grab a bunch of NGK LZTR5A-13 spark plugs. For those of you who dont know what they are, they are direct replacement copper plugs, which are 1 heat range colder than your stock plugs. These are the same plugs DCX will give you to correct any spark plug problems with the stock Champions.

Price should be about $25 CDN per set (4 NGK copper sparkplugs), everything included. Add $1 if you need them shipped! :thumbsup:

Cheers
Scott

·
Forum Moderator
3,190 Posts
Scott,

I am in for two sets...Let me know when you need the Ca$H... :blingblin

Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would love a set... I need them shipped to BC.

Let me know how you would like Payment.

Ryan

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Def will not have them for the Sun meet. I'll put the order in this upcoming Fri. Im checking to see if I order a bunch, that I can swing some kind of bulk price and lower the price further.

Does everyone have access to payments through online banking? or Paypal? Online banking is preferred. :) My email address for all intensive purposes is [email protected]

Lets make a list to get things more organized:

(username/number of sets)

1. ItsNoNeon - 1
2. Canfedex - 1
3. BLKSRT404 - 2
4. Sharpshooter - 1
5. White_Zzzzz - 1 (meh, put myself down to help out the order :) )

Cheers guys....

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Geesh, forgot to add, anyone that is kind of apprehensive about sending money online b/c they may not know me, feel free to shoot me a phone number I can contact you at, and we can chat over the phone. Doesnt matter where you are....I will foot the LD bill :)

667 Posts
I'll pay you on Sunday at the meet..... At the same time get your license number and address so I can get Richard to repo your car if you stiff us :rofl:

White_Zzzzz said:
Geesh, forgot to add, anyone that is kind of apprehensive about sending money online b/c they may not know me, feel free to shoot me a phone number I can contact you at, and we can chat over the phone. Doesnt matter where you are....I will foot the LD bill :)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
canfedex said:
I'll pay you on Sunday at the meet..... At the same time get your license number and address so I can get Richard to repo your car if you stiff us :rofl:
Hey Im in with the brown guys here in N.F., so I dont think he'll be coming after me :tongue: :lol:

If you repo my car, does that mean you take the bank loan with it? :rofl:

Yeah, anyone that wants to pay at the Sunday meet, thats totally fine with me.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1. ItsNoNeon - 1
2. Canfedex - 1
3. BLKSRT404 - 2
4. Sharpshooter - 1
5. White_Zzzzz - 1
6. cawong11 - 1

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
If you can find these plugs I'd highly recommend them over the basic copper NGK's:

LZTR6AIX-13 , they are the NGK Iridiums in heat range 6, which one step colder than the fives - the fives are still too damn hot IMO. These are the coldest NGK's we can find at the present time. The Iridiums have a tapered ground electrode, fine wire center electrode and Iridium tip which takes the heat better than other metals. I ordered mine a week ago, hope to have them soon. Stock number is 2315.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Joe,

I was looking at the NGK Iridiums. They're a little more in price, and I know myself, I'll wait to see how they react in someone else's car before trying it on my own.

The other thing which Ive seen mentioned before is the possibility of having a warranty repair rejected due to one of the iridium spark plugs failing. I know thats taking it to the extreme, but a copper plug direct replacement shouldnt have any such problems.

Iridiums will probably cost somewhere around $40-$45 CDN a set after tax and everything, just from checking prices from sparkplugs.com

Im interested to see what happens with the Iridiums....no doubt they'll be better than the regular copper plugs. They were in my Cavalier Z24 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
White_Zzzzz said:
Joe,

I was looking at the NGK Iridiums. They're a little more in price, and I know myself, I'll wait to see how they react in someone else's car before trying it on my own.

The other thing which Ive seen mentioned before is the possibility of having a warranty repair rejected due to one of the iridium spark plugs failing. I know thats taking it to the extreme, but a copper plug direct replacement shouldnt have any such problems.

Iridiums will probably cost somewhere around $40-$45 CDN a set after tax and everything, just from checking prices from sparkplugs.com

Im interested to see what happens with the Iridiums....no doubt they'll be better than the regular copper plugs. They were in my Cavalier Z24 :thumbsup:

Yo Scott, can you order me a set of those NGK Iridium (LZTR6AIX-13)?? Let me know when you want the $?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bluert said:
Yo Scott, can you order me a set of those NGK Iridium (LZTR6AIX-13)?? Let me know when you want the $?

Thanks.
Yeah thats not a problem. Just give me the cash at the meet Sunday evening. In the meantime, I'll checkup the price. Still waiting to hear back about if we can get a discount for volume on these plugs. :)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LZTR5A-13
1. ItsNoNeon - 1
2. Canfedex - 1
3. BLKSRT404 - 2
4. Sharpshooter - 1
5. White_Zzzzz - 1
6. cawong11 - 1

LZTR6AIX-13
1. bluert - 1

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Viper Jr said:
Don't you need the wires with those too?

I thought the Iridium ones were shorter?
The NGK Iridiums are supposed to be a direct replacement for stock. I know the Denso Iridium plugs you need the wires and the special tool to install and remove them.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
JSRT4 said:
If you can find these plugs I'd highly recommend them over the basic copper NGK's:

LZTR6AIX-13 , they are the NGK Iridiums in heat range 6, which one step colder than the fives - the fives are still too damn hot IMO. These are the coldest NGK's we can find at the present time. The Iridiums have a tapered ground electrode, fine wire center electrode and Iridium tip which takes the heat better than other metals. I ordered mine a week ago, hope to have them soon. Stock number is 2315.

Joey, do I need special plug wires with the NGK Iridiums? I know the Denso you need a longer boot but than again someone was able to use the stock wire with the Denso just fine?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
White_Zzzzz said:
The NGK Iridiums are supposed to be a direct replacement for stock. I know the Denso Iridium plugs you need the wires and the special tool to install and remove them.

Let me know the exact $ and I'll hand over the $ to you on Sunday? But just incase, can I hang on to your Stage 2 until I see my sparkplugs?? :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.