Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out late last night, drove past the Manassas Dodge dealer (VA), and there she sat...a new 2005 Orange Blast SRT-4. They naturally had it sitting under a light, so I got a decent look at it. I have to say, I was skeptical about the color when I heard about it, but I think it looks good. :thumbsup: It is nothing like any of the other oranges on the road. My wife described it as copper when she first looked at it. However, when I looked at the side under the light, it was much more orange. Then we turned on our high beams and it turns a bright orange/gold. I think it is a really cool color. My wife is not too sure about it.

Anyway, I just thought I would let you all know that there's one in Manassas. I didn't come up with anything when I did a search.

BTW...for those of you wondering, I am a long time reader of both this forum and neons.org...but I post very rarely.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Whaaaaaat!!! ima go check that out as soon as i get outta work, i also got my car from the same dealer...

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hmm... Manassas ehh. Might have to check that out this weekend. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Electric Blue out... Orange Blast in :-(. I bought my E. Blue 2 months ago, if i knew that i would have waited for the Orange!!! Damn Jersey dealerships, noone knew when the '05 was coming out... I'M FUMING!!!! :flame: :flame: :knockhead :knockhead :brainefar :brainefar

It sux when the dealership does this to a customer---> :banasex0r

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
mysweetsrt said:
Electric Blue out... Orange Blast in :-(. I bought my E. Blue 2 months ago, if i knew that i would have waited for the Orange!!! Damn Jersey dealerships, noone knew when the '05 was coming out... I'M FUMING!!!! :flame: :flame: :knockhead :knockhead :brainefar :brainefar

yeah just think the 05 has no 7/70 from what has been posted here so u got a deal

·
Registered
396 Posts
mysweetsrt said:

LOL... Orange Ownz Joo.. Jarret Dodge in Hatboro PA shows OB on their site so I called and it is allocated and in transport.. should be there tomorrow or Thurs.. Can't wait to see in person.. torn between that and black..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was by the dealer again (do a lot of driving) and stopped to check it out in the daytime. Still looks good. However, I did notice that the 7/70 was not noted on the sticker. Also, there is a red 2005 right next to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts