Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
i saw that this morning...looks like no engine modifications since the 04' though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So where is everyone at on the fact that 05 may be the last year for production of the srt-4. I posted a thread on the what color is your 4 that states the novelty colors for 03-04-05. in addition some bad news I got spanked by a cyclone this morning. quick question anybody where we at on double cluchting the srt-4?

·
Registered
639 Posts
quick question anybody where we at on double cluchting the srt-4?
you are not driving a delivery truck, big rig, ect ect.

double clutching means you push the clutch in and take it out of gear, if you are downshifting, you blip the throttle and then push the clutch in again and put it in the correct gear. gee, thats sounds fast as fuck for shifting doesnt it? :gay:

speed shifting means you keep the gas pedal nailed to the carpet and never let up, then you make a glancing jab at the clutch pedal with the other foot whoile shifting. :thumbsup:

if you are asking that kind of question, do not attepmt either one because you will probably just cause yourself warranty issues anyways. youll be better off shifting fast normally, and when you get good enough it really wont matter if you speed shift [ aka powershift ] or shift fast regular style.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mighty_Quad4 said:
you are not driving a delivery truck, big rig, ect ect.

double clutching means you push the clutch in and take it out of gear, if you are downshifting, you blip the throttle and then push the clutch in again and put it in the correct gear. gee, thats sounds fast as fuck for shifting doesnt it? :gay:

speed shifting means you keep the gas pedal nailed to the carpet and never let up, then you make a glancing jab at the clutch pedal with the other foot whoile shifting. :thumbsup:

if you are asking that kind of question, do not attepmt either one because you will probably just cause yourself warranty issues anyways. youll be better off shifting fast normally, and when you get good enough it really wont matter if you speed shift [ aka powershift ] or shift fast regular style.
Thanks for that response me and some friends had it out about that, I'm with you nail it keep it down and blam shift. just wanted a unbiased opinion. thanks again and dip safe :bandit: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
928 Posts
That color is horrible!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
orange = ugly + to ricey, but thats just imo

·
Registered
835 Posts
certain colors are even considered rice now? :lol: :deadcow:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Rice is a state of mind, not a body kit or a wing or a color. Now if you think those things I just listed make your car faster then RICE RICE it is BABY. Otherwise a person can visual mod the shit outta their car and still know in thier hearts that its slow.

·
Registered
271 Posts
The color doesn't interest me much either...

Did anyone spot the warranty coverage on the window sticker?
Looks like the rumors are true about the 3/36 warranty on the 2005s.

Jeff

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Base price is $20650

There goes the 1000 dollar price difference rumor..

Color is kinda growing on me, doesnt look all that bad, though I hated it at first.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts