Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all had a great time last year at Hagg Lake, hoping to do it again this year. Post if you are interested! :thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,667 Posts
I am down. I am trying to figure out a weekend I am available to come down.


BTW Everyone if you bring food this year take it home with you I got stuck taking home more then I brought.:frogtongu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
inzanesrt4 said:
I am down. I am trying to figure out a weekend I am available to come down.


BTW Everyone if you bring food this year take it home with you I got stuck taking home more then I brought.:frogtongu
Im in if its not on a race weekend :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what kind of racing?

ByeByeTRDHelloSRT said:
inzanesrt4 said:
I am down. I am trying to figure out a weekend I am available to come down.


BTW Everyone if you bring food this year take it home with you I got stuck taking home more then I brought.:frogtongu
Im in if its not on a race weekend :)
Well you need to be more specific, there's some kind of racing EVERY weekend. Woodburn has the Mopar Nats on July 15, and Sport Compact drags on June 30, Aug. 17, and Sept. 29. Last year we did it the third week of August but I'd like to see if we couldn't have it a little sooner this time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
Mini Hemi said:
ByeByeTRDHelloSRT said:
inzanesrt4 said:
I am down. I am trying to figure out a weekend I am available to come down.


BTW Everyone if you bring food this year take it home with you I got stuck taking home more then I brought.:frogtongu
Im in if its not on a race weekend :)
Well you need to be more specific, there's some kind of racing EVERY weekend. Woodburn has the Mopar Nats on July 15, and Sport Compact drags on June 30, Aug. 17, and Sept. 29. Last year we did it the third week of August but I'd like to see if we couldn't have it a little sooner this time.
Sorry..i mean if it doesnt fall on an Oregon Region SCCA autocross weekend or National Tour (which is August, I dont recall the date at the moment...)
I might check out the Mopar drags in July if any of you go...Im not a drag racer but Id like to go show support if anyone here runs...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
inzanesrt4 said:
I am down. I am trying to figure out a weekend I am available to come down.


BTW Everyone if you bring food this year take it home with you I got stuck taking home more then I brought.:frogtongu

I ate as much as I could!!!!! Who brought the bomb azz hot dogs? they rocked!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
I am so busy this summer with Autocrosses, Hill Climbs, Topless Hippie Chicks, and Meatfest, probably can't make it no matter when it is, HA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah!

inzanesrt4 said:
I'm thinking July 28 or 29th
Right on Zane, July 28th would be great for me! :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
bald dude said:
I am so busy this summer with Autocrosses, Hill Climbs, Topless Hippie Chicks, and Meatfest, probably can't make it no matter when it is, HA.

Same here. See you in PAckwood in July. and topless hippie chicks? Show me the way...! Is that some sort of event?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
853 Posts
1200 miles...post me up as an unlikely maybe. I'd like to go, probably won't have enough money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
ByeByeTRDHelloSRT said:
bald dude said:
I am so busy this summer with Autocrosses, Hill Climbs, Topless Hippie Chicks, and Meatfest, probably can't make it no matter when it is, HA.

Same here. See you in PAckwood in July. and topless hippie chicks? Show me the way...! Is that some sort of event?
Oregon Country Fair, boobies range from old and saggy to way up firm and high. Love the boobies and the atmosphere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey Zane...

inzanesrt4 said:
I'm thinking July 28 or 29th
you have a PM
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top