Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to a dealer the other day and I wanted to know if anyone else had some input.

Due to the fact I have yet to purchase my SRT-4 I am still doing reserach on future upgrades. I spoke to a dealership service manager about possible upgrades offered through the dealer from Mopar.

He says that Mopar will offer 3 upgrade options Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 all of which can and will be installed from the dealer and can be added to the Original Financing at time of purchase (no cost out of pocket if you add when buying the car).

I'm not sure on exact Stage Packages but if I remember they are as follows:

Stage 1: Intake, Uppipe, Bov Approx 20-30 hp gain

Stage 2: Intake, Uppipe, Downpipe, Exhaust, Bov (possibly ecu) 50 hp gain

Stage 3: Intake, Uppipe, Downpipe, Exhaust, Bov, Fuel Management, Injectors, Kevlar Clutch, Upgraded Turbo and Intake Manifold and ECU Upwards of 300 total hp

These packages may have a few different parts here and there but that's Pretty much the gist.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i was a litte more that off on the items but damn I like the Stage 2 kit. Hopefully by the time I am purchasing my car that will be available.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
drizze99 said:
Yes, Mopar is working with Quaife USA on a LSD.

http://www.quaifeusa.com/
Holy crap! They are just down the freeway about 20 miles from my house. I am going to go down there and camp out on their doorstep until its done. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I sent Quaife an email asking about the SRT-4 LSD, and they replied back that it was under consideration only and that they didn't have any plans for producing it yet. wtf?

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
drolander said:
I sent Quaife an email asking about the SRT-4 LSD, and they replied back that it was under consideration only and that they didn't have any plans for producing it yet. wtf?
I called their office this morning, they said it will be released early this summer.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
What do you think the price will run?? The LSD for the neon is around 1300. I'd guess maybe a little more than that.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Thanks for calling them El Jefe.

How hard is it to replace? Does the whole engine need to be pulled? What would installation run?

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I'm curious to know if anyone here is planning on getting both Stage 2 Upgrades from ATP & Mopar. Is it possible?

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
drolander said:
Thanks for calling them El Jefe.

How hard is it to replace? Does the whole engine need to be pulled? What would installation run?
pull the axles, tranny etc. YOU have to pull apart the tranny to get at the diff. You might need a few special tools to put it back together. (not sure yet since I haven't pulled it apart to see) put the quaife in and go in reverse order. For most you'll prolly want to pay to have this done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts